2 hours ago, chicote said:

Those look so good Blake, it’s good to see you back for a min also!

Thanks Ian! Good to be back, even if just for a min. Are you still in ABQ? I’m up in Santa Fe now. 

47 minutes ago, Hopethisoneisnttaken said:

Wow! The black jeans look incredible! 

Thanks @Hopethisoneisnttaken! The black 50’s are probably my favorite out of the lot, they have been a nice departure from all of the indigo jeans I’ve worn over the years. 

Ay that’s sick! You’re living in Santa Fe or just visiting? I’m back in olympia now probably til the end of the year, then we’ll see. Hope you’re enjoying it up in Santa Fe, i had some great times there!

Oh that’s awesome! Santa Fe seems like a great place to start a family - so much to do outdoors, so much art and history and places to explore. My friends who have grown up there have said the only thing they wished for was more of an opportunity to meet people outside their community, and that being a teen particularly can be really tough if you are stuck in the little town bubble. But people’s families seem to grow really close and trusting in that environment, and that’s so needed nowadays. I’m really glad for you all and wish you and your family so much beautiful, peaceful and creative time together.

Edited by chicote