TCB

They are great @Geeman, just a bit too tapered to work with the outfits I've been preferring. I got a pair of UES 400T back in January that fit the niche for a tapered cut a bit better. The 50s denim is so nice though, I'll be glad to have that option again.

50's got here today from BEARS in 6 days. That was quick. Currently wearing them. I definitely understand the recommendation to size up. My Slim 50s and 60s pairs both fit nicely in a 31, while the 50s are super snug in the waist in 32. Not uncomfortable, and the fit is perfection everywhere else. Definitely happy with this impulse decision.

9 hours ago, blooming said:

50's got here today from BEARS in 6 days. That was quick. Currently wearing them. I definitely understand the recommendation to size up. My Slim 50s and 60s pairs both fit nicely in a 31, while the 50s are super snug in the waist in 32. Not uncomfortable, and the fit is perfection everywhere else. Definitely happy with this impulse decision.

Nice! On delivery speed and fit!

As I'm sure you've read thousands of times on here by now the waist stretches out plenty. I was positively shocked at how snug mine were when they arrived, within hours had relaxed and got super comfy, might be my most comfortable pair now.

I'd be interested to see how the fit looks as from what I can tell from all your past posts you tend to err on the slimmer side of fits!

On 5/9/2024 at 1:22 AM, Alec Leamas said:

Nice! On delivery speed and fit!

As I'm sure you've read thousands of times on here by now the waist stretches out plenty. I was positively shocked at how snug mine were when they arrived, within hours had relaxed and got super comfy, might be my most comfortable pair now.

I'd be interested to see how the fit looks as from what I can tell from all your past posts you tend to err on the slimmer side of fits!

They are next up in my daily rotation so I’ll grab a pic or two tomorrow. They are probably my best fitting 50s XX cut, when compared to my Denime XX (31) and my FC 0105 (old cut, size 30).