Acronym.

Westbrook

8 hours ago, Yan90 said:

After I saw the listing about a week ago or so, i instantly reported to Grailed team - replied that they would sort it out asap. From grailed photos it was ez to spot a fake. 

Also send him a pm. Zero reaction. 

Thanks for trying, I am the idiot who fell for it. Pretty ridiculous considering how much ACR I own actually...laughing at myself for being such a dumbass. Maybe between all this noise Grailed will help me out, I did hear from them and emailed them all the photos etc as they requested. 

Can't help to wonder if the guy who bought the CH jacket got a real one? Paid $6K ..were there reps of those? Pretty obtuse, old piece but the internet is made of some wild wild west as shit. 

Also wondering if this guy runs the Fashion Reps page on Reddit and made it private so they can all hide and think they are doing something cool 

4 hours ago, FlyingShiba said:

Thanks for trying, I am the idiot who fell for it. Pretty ridiculous considering how much ACR I own actually...laughing at myself for being such a dumbass. Maybe between all this noise Grailed will help me out, I did hear from them and emailed them all the photos etc as they requested. 

Can't help to wonder if the guy who bought the CH jacket got a real one? Paid $6K ..were there reps of those? Pretty obtuse, old piece but the internet is made of some wild wild west as shit. 

Also wondering if this guy runs the Fashion Reps page on Reddit and made it private so they can all hide and think they are doing something cool 

Finally saw some real drama happen to this ridiculous guy...I am always wondering what he really keeps in his mind for making all his ridiculous price posts since the first time I saw him on Grailed..Hope you can get your money back asap

5 hours ago, FlyingShiba said:

Mean that Initially thinking that the seller is a noob, i pmed him before ur post and warn that he sold a fake and need to refund asap.

But the description indirectly indicates, that he knew about a fake and trying to justify the lack of a paper+plastic bag. 

I assume u will get a refund without any problems. Don't worry

Screenshot_20240426_112801_Chrome.jpg

TL\DR - scam happened, I am upset, be aware of 
@dcl_maxhis instaebayhttps://www.reversible.com/user/dcl_max/listings

Another rant, but on me getting screwed on Reversible(ish):

Found this listing of p38  on reversible from user dcl_max .
After contacting him, he asked for direct payment with Alipay. Due to all feedback that he had on reversible page + eBay link and that he also on Sufu forum, I agreed and transferd fund to this wallet (I am an idiot, I know :) ).

telegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311506-y.thumb.jpg.23425d0031a92fe4602b7328db17d206.jpg

He shipped, and even used acronym box to do so, but when we opened it, inside was some stinky rags that someday were grey sweatpants 
Idk why you did something like that, risking all your rep over some petty 2.3k usd, but still.

telegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311450-y.thumb.jpg.d776e57426e9d8a0d4276bb339ef6404.jpgtelegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311451-y.jpg.38a792214ce106474ced58c4ca5ad90d.jpg

After confronting him in the chat, he stated to act like he doesn't know anything, plead to his reviews, and after that trying to blame me in changing pants on delivery etc etc 

So yea, this is very stupid and bad situation for me and seems like there no way to get money back (or pants) and its my fault that I got myself into transferring fund to strangers on the internet, but this will be a lesson for someone else out there. 
Unless @dcl_max you willing to cooperate instead of blaming me, post and customs.

If so - please contact me in our DM on reversible and let's figure our shit out. 

Otherwise 

DO NOT BUY ACR from or be aware of fraud from 

7 hours ago, TheLinfel said:

After contacting him, he asked for direct payment with Alipay. Due to all feedback that he had on reversible page + eBay link and that he also on Sufu forum, I agreed and transferd fund to this wallet (I am an idiot, I know :) ).

telegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311506-y.thumb.jpg.23425d0031a92fe4602b7328db17d206.jpg

He shipped, and even used acronym box to do so, but when we opened it, inside was some stinky rags that someday were grey sweatpants 
Idk why you did something like that, risking all your rep over some petty 2.3k usd, but still.

telegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311450-y.thumb.jpg.d776e57426e9d8a0d4276bb339ef6404.jpgtelegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311451-y.jpg.38a792214ce106474ced58c4ca5ad90d.jpg

After confronting him in the chat, he stated to act like he doesn't know anything, plead to his reviews, and after that trying to blame me in changing pants on delivery etc etc 

So yea, this is very stupid and bad situation for me and seems like there no way to get money back (or pants) and its my fault that I got myself into transferring fund to strangers on the internet, but this will be a lesson for someone else out there. 
Unless @dcl_max you willing to cooperate instead of blaming me, post and customs.

If so - please contact me in our DM on reversible and let's figure our shit out. 

Otherwise 

I've bought from him twice (S27-AD + S27-PR) on reversible in 2022, and both were pretty positive experiences. I definitely feel sorry for your experience, buddy, but I would rather think something went wrong in the shipping process. Anyway, I hope this shit you are experiencing can be sorted out soon.

dcl_max.png

44 minutes ago, lukelook said:

I've bought from him twice (S27-AD + S27-PR) on reversible in 2022, and both were pretty positive experiences. I definitely feel sorry for your experience, buddy, but I would rather think something went wrong in the shipping process. Anyway, I hope this shit you are experiencing can be sorted out soon.

dcl_max.png

Thanks for your feedback man. Both of these was through PayPal and Reversible, not pre paid right? 

Dude really have a lot of reviews and feedback on lot of platforms. Really don't know how this would happen.

1 hour ago, TheLinfel said:

Thanks for your feedback man. Both of these was through PayPal and Reversible, not pre paid right? 

Dude really have a lot of reviews and feedback on lot of platforms. Really don't know how this would happen.

Not a problem man. Yes, both of the payments were through Reversible directly using PayPal.

3 hours ago, TheLinfel said:

Gotta wonder if someone intercepted your package in shipping, knew what it was, copped your P38's and replaced with shitty sweatpants? This is one big problem with shipping in original ACR box...

20 hours ago, TheLinfel said:

Otherwise 

lol, Glen Iris?!

dude living in one among the most wealthy areas of Victoria 

247E55A5-CDE3-40E4-A528-79392E4D831F.jpeg.1f7f81eaac46c4f22374e17785ae865a.jpeg

Edited by KEИROИYM
edited

On the topic of scams, here’s a story in case it’s useful to anyone. This happened in 2019 in the US and I meant to post about it, but when I finally found time the scammer was already banned from grailed.

I ordered a J43A from this dude and everything seemed above board, until USPS delivered the package… and it didn’t arrive. I’ll spare the details, but I ultimately figured out he’d shipped it to a different apartment building in the same zip code, and then picked it up from that apartment himself (or maybe he had a helper idk).

1. First I went to Grailed. These guys are beyond useless. They basically just link you to the PayPal page where you can open a dispute, and then act as cheerleaders the rest of the time. There is no way in hell they would have made me whole if PayPal fell through.
  2. PayPal refused to refund me initially because the zip code was right, and a tracking number only shows the zip code, so as far as they knew it was delivered just fine. They said if I got proof from USPS they’d refund me. They told me I could also dispute the charge with my credit card company.
  3. When I called USPS, they were able to verify that the shipping address was the wrong place, the one I suspected, but they can only confirm it when prompted. They can never say “this is where it was sent,” only “yes” and “no” when you make guesses, lol. I tried but I couldn’t get PayPal to phone them.
  4. Finally after a lot of persuasion  and headache, I managed to get a physical printout of the shipping label at the origin from USPS. (To be clear, they are not supposed to give you this.) I gave it to PayPal and they initially rejected it, but then I was like “what the fuck this is exactly the proof you asked for” and they were like oh okay fine.

Lessons:

• I deeply suspect Grailed purchase protection is never helpful. If you read their documentation you can see they never promise to reimburse you, only “work with you and the seller to make it right.”
  • PayPal seems to not be interested in resolving fraud claims. By about 2/3 of the way through this process it was clear that they wanted me to open a credit card dispute, because I guess credit card companies have properly staffed fraud departments.
  • If you complain enough to USPS they will actually confirm shipping destinations for you.

6 hours ago, eidolarr said:

On the topic of scams, here’s a story in case it’s useful to anyone. This happened in 2019 in the US and I meant to post about it, but when I finally found time the scammer was already banned from grailed.

I ordered a J43A from this dude and everything seemed above board, until USPS delivered the package… and it didn’t arrive. I’ll spare the details, but I ultimately figured out he’d shipped it to a different apartment building in the same zip code, and then picked it up from that apartment himself (or maybe he had a helper idk).

1. First I went to Grailed. These guys are beyond useless. They basically just link you to the PayPal page where you can open a dispute, and then act as cheerleaders the rest of the time. There is no way in hell they would have made me whole if PayPal fell through.
  2. PayPal refused to refund me initially because the zip code was right, and a tracking number only shows the zip code, so as far as they knew it was delivered just fine. They said if I got proof from USPS they’d refund me. They told me I could also dispute the charge with my credit card company.
  3. When I called USPS, they were able to verify that the shipping address was the wrong place, the one I suspected, but they can only confirm it when prompted. They can never say “this is where it was sent,” only “yes” and “no” when you make guesses, lol. I tried but I couldn’t get PayPal to phone them.
  4. Finally after a lot of persuasion  and headache, I managed to get a physical printout of the shipping label at the origin from USPS. (To be clear, they are not supposed to give you this.) I gave it to PayPal and they initially rejected it, but then I was like “what the fuck this is exactly the proof you asked for” and they were like oh okay fine.

Lessons:

• I deeply suspect Grailed purchase protection is never helpful. If you read their documentation you can see they never promise to reimburse you, only “work with you and the seller to make it right.”
  • PayPal seems to not be interested in resolving fraud claims. By about 2/3 of the way through this process it was clear that they wanted me to open a credit card dispute, because I guess credit card companies have properly staffed fraud departments.
  • If you complain enough to USPS they will actually confirm shipping destinations for you.

Received a full refund after several attempts exactly from Grailed after my package was lost or delivered to a different address. I used a mail forwarding company address, the one and only proof was an email from them, stating that they hadn't received my package.

Meanwhile Paypal refused to refund.