Medine

Warehouse

alas, got these 700s back in April but the fit just isn't me if anyone's interested (first owner had them chain stitch hemmed but if you're 5' 10" or below I bet you can still get a decent cuff out of em)

IMG_3103.JPG

Considered the warehouse  lot 900. ...

Or the TCB Slim R are not as slim as the chart suggests but pay attention to the thigh

My warehouse feel paper thin compared to other jeans.. 

Looks like self edge has their first pieces from warehouse coming in... Just the 403 sweatshirt in oatmeal and 4601 (?) pocket tee in white on the site so far

2 minutes ago, Fooleo said:

Looks like self edge has their first pieces from warehouse coming in... Just the 403 sweatshirt in oatmeal and 4601 (?) pocket tee in white on the site so far

That stuff has been on their site for almost a year, still no sign of the new jeans...

26 minutes ago, Cold Summer said:

That stuff has been on their site for almost a year, still no sign of the new jeans...

900x, sweatshirts, tees in all types of colors, and more are shipping to all stores this month!  The custom length jeans took over a year for them to produce.

1 minute ago, kiya said:

900x, sweatshirts, tees in all types of colors, and more are shipping to all stores this month!  The custom length jeans took over a year for them to produce.

:D Yes! What colors are you getting in the sweats?

34 minutes ago, ReverendGlasseye said:

:D Yes! What colors are you getting in the sweats?

We're getting hoodies in "eggplant navy" ad short sleeve sweaters in cream.

Hey guys. I've got a pair of half-worn 900s, size 31x32, that I'm looking to sell in Europe. By half-worn, I mean, they have some fades, but they're less than half-way thru their lifespan. If someone wants to try out a pair without spending too much money, please DM me. I'm looking to get like 70 euro or so. If interested, write me and I'll send you some pictures. Jeans are located in Berlin. 

Thanks!

On 9/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, kiya said:

Awesome! Will the tees come in sizes larger than 43 in the chest? I would love to purchase a tee but they are always too small for me. Thanks!

Cleaning out my closet and came across this pair. Can't remember wearing it so can't be a lot, looks like i took it on a couple of bike rides to break it in though. I don't wear denim anymore ever so i really have no use for this. Gave it a wash before taking these. If anyone's interested for something like 100$ excluding shipping shoot me a message.

eS6uYZn.jpg?1

1HrYHv0.jpg

idyrZCR.jpg

ckatW1s.jpg

Anyone has experience with warehouses waffle henleys? The sizing on Hinoya is weird. Size L lists 46cm(pre wash)chest. I wear L on whitesville and M on Merz for refrence. 

Edited by Hopethisoneisnttaken

^ No experience personally, but waffle tees often measure much slimmer than jersey tees since the material stretches so much more

12 minutes ago, julian-wolf said:

^ No experience personally, but waffle tees often measure much slimmer than jersey tees since the material stretches so much more

Thank you for that. So would you say it’s more accurate to go off of sleeve length rather than chest or shoulders that stretch? 

I guess…? I don't think I've ever bought a waffle tee without trying it on, but if I were to do so my go-to would be looking at measurements for jersey tees from the same company to see what size I'd be in those, then just hoping that their sizing's consistent between materials—if you fit a L in standard Warehouse jersey tees, chances are whoever's doing their designing & drafting is competent enough to cut the waffle tees so that an L will fit similarly when all's said and done

Some spring 2021 previews here.

weird arcuates!

Who wouldn’t need a Bach or Beethoven tee...

4 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

weird arcuates!

I believe they are an early 1912-1915 repro using natural indigo denim!

Posted (edited)

anyone interested in brand new (not hemmed) pair of w36 1946 1003xx? (from last season not the newest release, same new ww2 denim w/ a few different details).

was going to get them tapered a little (leg opening just a bit too big for me), but it seems like a shame so i’ll just get a pair of 1101 or 51 DD-1001.

Edited by wavehead

Finally going to try out a Warehouse flannel this year, just waiting for the order to be confirmed hopefully.
Seems like this EMS situation will never end for us in the states. :unsure:
152638467_o13.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=2020080

15 hours ago, Broark said:

Finally going to try out a Warehouse flannel this year, just waiting for the order to be confirmed hopefully.
Seems like this EMS situation will never end for us in the states. :unsure:
152638467_o13.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=2020080

...and order has been canceled due to no EMS to the US. :angry2:

Need a proxy Broark? Japan can send EMS to Taiwan and I can send EMS from here to the US. 

@Iron Horse thanks for the offer, let me think on it. I'm still on the fence regarding WH shirt sizing, so maybe the order cancelation was a blessing in disguise?
If they just made a 44 I probably wouldn't have to think so much! I should probably just stick with FW shirts since I know they fit my frame.