WINNERS ANNOUNCED : Warehouse + Signet Collab. Contest Jeans & Fading Competition

Signet

header.thumb.jpg.965e2489b5b7ce1f638ec9815d2c19ee.jpg

Details:

• The event will be a year-long contest for denim evolution based on fading. It will commence on April 1, 2022.
  • The entries will be judged by The Signet Store.
  • Purchasing our Contest Jean is a prerequisite for joining the competition. You may not use any other jean besides this.
  • The Contest Jean uses Warehouse’s WW2 denim and is cut on the 1946 pattern. International buyers need only pay a flat rate of 20 USD for shipping.
  • Purchasers of the Contest Jean may choose any number between 1 to 100. This unique number will serve as an identifier of its owner and will be stamped on the pair's leather patch.
  • You may also request your jeans to be pre-soaked and hemmed free of charge.
  • The jeans must be raw or unworn until April 1, 2022. Participants are required to post their pair alongside a newspaper marking the date as proof of this. 
  • Once the competition has commenced, participants are required to post a minimum of once a month on our Discord, here on our Superfuture Thread, or on Instagram by using the hashtag #warehousesignetcontestjeans 
  • All this will serve as a means for us to monitor and share the progress of your fade!

Rewards:

1st Place:

Two (2) pairs of Warehouse denim jeans and one (1) denim jacket of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store.

2nd Place:

One (1) pair of Warehouse denim jeans and one (1) denim jacket of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store.

3rd Place:

One (1) pair of Warehouse denim jeans of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store. 

Once the competition has ended, Signet will decide the Top 3 fades based on the submitted photos. So please make sure you take them in good lighting and without the use of filters!

For those who are interested in buying and need sizing advice, please post a reply here or email us at [email protected].

Edited by Signet

The Contest Jean is made from Warehouse's 14.5 oz WW2 Denim and uses the 1946 cut.

SGN04245.thumb.jpg.d004c842756355f16ed6bc1ce63cafdb.jpgSGN04273.thumb.jpg.e454baa75ecca4143eae184bef131cd7.jpgSGN04284.thumb.jpg.897a1d1322de161d149f3da321d043df.jpgSGN04346.thumb.jpg.fb0c8b3bd6343ab115a1f5485c35018f.jpgSGN04316.thumb.jpg.ab69edf56a00515e8ed8540c5d39246c.jpgSGN04321.thumb.jpg.b879241cadc7e7fe7efb4efe718a2f85.jpg

Here's an example of the 1946 cut. This one below is the model 1000xx DSB.

152765250_SGN08183copy.thumb.jpg.18dd2bad05c35c84970639bb0e902213.jpg

The price is 311 USD plus a flat rate of 20 USD for overseas shipping.

SIZE CHARTS

1033016640_ContestJeansSizeChartFinalCentimeters.PNG.5a1ade80c240ff0572066f04ba5484e8.PNG

1718990886_ContestJeansSizeChartFinalInches.PNG.8e6465321aaeebbd84ea9ed0ae4fab1b.PNG

For posting updates, please find us on Instagram @thesignetstore or join our official Discord page here.

Edited by Signet

The jeans look awesome. I'd consider it if I wasn't already entering the Indigo Invitational at the same time (with a WWII pair [Samurai S3000vx], no less!) Additionally, being a tall skinny person, WH's denim jackets are unfortunately a few inches too short in the sleeve for me, and their "normal" jeans are too short in the inseam, so I wouldn't get much out of the prizes. :wacko: But obviously this is not an issue that most contestants will have. 

44 minutes ago, Cold Summer said:

The jeans look awesome. I'd consider it if I wasn't already entering the Indigo Invitational at the same time (with a WWII pair [Samurai S3000vx], no less!) Additionally, being a tall skinny person, WH's denim jackets are unfortunately a few inches too short in the sleeve for me, and their "normal" jeans are too short in the inseam, so I wouldn't get much out of the prizes. :wacko: But obviously this is not an issue that most contestants will have. 

Oh that's too bad! Yes actually we had the same problem with many of our tall clients.

That's why for the Contest Jeans we went with a 36 inseam for all pairs! 

1 hour ago, Cold Summer said:

these actually have 37 1/2inch inseam raw on all pairs 

Dang, if only this had happened two years ago when we were first talking about it I’d be in—but I’m already just a few months into a nice pair of Warehouse jeans, & don’t really feel the need for another

Same here. Gutted this is happening now as they look terrific. But the TCB contest has sapped all my want to join another. Got Cushman, MF, Ooe, Warehouse etc waiting and I just want to jump from one to another. 

11 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I think he’s saying that when he wins the contest, he won’t be able to choose any prizes as the jeans and jacket sleeves will both be too short for him! :happy:

Ah haha I see! My bad!

Ahaha... and as I recall from, what, 2 years or so back?... wasn't it a certain Mr Bartles who corralled the Sufu massive into a consensus on brand and model through carefully crafted polls and much stakeholder management... input was gathered far and wide (green ink suggestion from Unders iirc, sorry many more names to boot)... and then... well... the rest is Sufu history...

Good to see that these have landed at last... and looking pretty fine... best wishes to all!

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long. Here's the size chart! Expect around 8% of shrinkage with machine washing and drying. 

Shrinkage is between to 5-7 cm

954706249_ContestJeansSizeChart.PNG.661a1242f6aa86e6a208906f1e6d87c4.PNG

Also forgot to mention the jeans are 311 USD plus a flat rate of 20 USD for shipping for those ordering overseas.

Edited by Signet

I'm interested... don't have any WH jeans, been wanting a pair. But the price seems a bit high for what they are. 

@Signet Do you have a size chart in inches? If one wash is chosen, how much more shrinkage is expected? 

9 hours ago, mpukas said:

I'm interested... don't have any WH jeans, been wanting a pair. But the price seems a bit high for what they are. 

@Signet Do you have a size chart in inches? If one wash is chosen, how much more shrinkage is expected? 

we do cm measurement as to it is more accurate down to the milimeter.  what you do  is base it off the cm measurement reduce it by 8% then convert that number to inches youll get and approximate 

what size do you wear on other brands and cuts?

@Signet I have a Convert app that I use to convert CM to inches. It just easier to see a complete table with inches for all of the measurements at once. 

Currently I'm wearing Samurai S510 in size 34 and RJBxRH RFR-004 in size 34. Also IH 634S-18 in size 34. IHxSE 633-XHS in size 33 is too tight in the thighs. I'd get a pair of your Warehouse jeans in a 34. 

1 minute ago, mpukas said:

@Signet I have a Convert app that I use to convert CM to inches. It just easier to see a complete table with inches for all of the measurements at once. 

Currently I'm wearing Samurai S510 in size 34 and RJBxRH RFR-004 in size 34. Also IH 634S-18 in size 34. IHxSE 633-XHS in size 33 is too tight in the thighs. I'd get a pair of your Warehouse jeans in a 34. 

yeah your a 34  on these but well send you a chart in inches