Warehouse

Medine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If fight club was made today instead of saying "your not your fucking khakis." Tyler Durden would say, "Your not your fuckin special limited edition selvedge jeans." "You are the all singing all dancing crap of the world"

^^ yeah that drying technique looks like it mite set in some unwanted creases. im guessing thats the only way that he can dry it or something o.O

It's actually the most authentic way to dry your jeans. It is the same way the miners did it in the turn of the 20th century. Those are authentic jean hangers in the picture, which happened to be discovered with the Levis "Nevada" jeans. You should be +repping that dude for life!

haha no, they were already almost dry, and they were drying over my shower most the time, but i just moved them to my door hanger

here they are a around 2 months and 2 washes

_IGP0316.jpg

_IGP0317.jpg

the 800 looks alot like a high rise 660... nice fit

Measurements on BiG would leave me to believe they're pretty close except as you said in the rise (maybe a tiny bit looser in the thighs and hem too). Since I prefer a higher rise than the 660s the 800s were a good option for me for a similar slim/straight fit.

i just got myself a limtied edition warehouse 700s ww2 with red tab baby! 300pcs only!

Ed, what is the difference bewteen the 1000 denim from the 90s vs the 1000 denim Warehouse produces now? Got any pics of 90s 1000 denim?

PS. I bet you got this jean from Clever-ID.

i didnt go through the whole thread, but did someone mention that warehouse is shipping overseas now ?

i just visited their site and they have an oveseas shipping section.

and the lee stuff is now online too.