Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

21 hours ago, reallypeacedoff said:

Holy! $1,700

Saw them on their website. Many sizes already sold out. I'd love to see a pair in person. 

On 2/3/2024 at 7:56 AM, Double 0 Soul said:

@pomata is probably your best person to ask here..

if you want to make the leap, Sardinia is one of my favourite places.. I’ve got a book at home full of hidden gems.

My one key bit of advice is avoid the tourists, especially the British.. they’re awful people!

@julian-wolf sorry for the very late reply. I don't connect much to the internet lately. I must say the other members have already given good advice (particularly that of Cucoo imo). I can't tell you much about Liguria cause I was there a long time ago. if you have some time to visit Umbria is another beautiful region in the italian hinterland where you get amazing food and a lot of small medieval villages which are usually not overrun by tourists, unlike for example Tuscany or Lazio. Basically every single region in Italy offers his typical kind of foods which are different from the other regions and man it would be worth try them all. prepare to put on some weight. Venice, Milan, Turin, Florence, Rome, Naples, Palermo are just a few cities to mention which are all worth spending a few days in. but there are many others, the town I live in (Verona) for example is a small and nice city constantly packed with tourists.  history is everywhere. Greeks, romans, middle ages and so on. 

The southern regions have a warmer climate and in April you can already find summer temperatures. In Sicily i absolutely recommend you visit Palermo and its markets where you can find all the local products. All of Puglia is beautiful, land and people. I didn't give you detailed informations, I know, but trust me, wherever you go you will find something interesting to visit and, hopefully, good people. I hope you will have a good time here and if you need any further information don't hesitate to write to me here, I will check more often now. cheers!

Ale

• 3 weeks later...

Levis Vintage 1950s/60s Lot 502SX Selvedge Denim 'Big E' (Store Display 76W – Marrkt

In case anyone is a 78"x45" or if anyone wants to reconstruct their own "Banner Denim", these are a massive store window display Big E pair from the 50s-60s

Vintage 1950s/60s Lot 502SX Selvedge Denim 'Big E' (Store Display 76W x 45L)

Edited by yung_flynn

^another addition to the Denime family?  😉

Congratulations Tilman! Some more good fades to come.

So does this mean a sell off of old stuff to buy new (baby) stuff? 

Edited by Dr_Heech

49 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Thanks guys! 😊

@Dr_Heech well that's not really the plan right. Maybe it's another boy and we don't need much new stuff anyway. We will see 😊 by the way, I don't think I have stuff you would be interested in anyway 😉 

Oh l'm not looking to buy, got those FW42's in my crosshairs but that's about it for me atm. Just know what it's like sometimes with a newborn and money can get tight, just figured you may have a purge(?)

Wish you all the best with the journey ahead and can l put those kids Wrangler jeans aside for you? (jk)