TCB

Looks really nice, and yeah, I hope he adjusts the classic long tails for a crowd of people who would either wear it untucked and/or don't rodeo ride all day so shorter tails don't matter re: shirt untucking itself :D

Also, very nice classic shirt to do a "repro" of. I think this shirt is in the current LVC lineup too and it'd be really nice to get a proper shirt in more interesting denim :)

Just to echo what others have said, I'm still in, but definitely preferred the shorter, slimmer cut as modelled on the first pic. Fabric and fit over details for me, and I'm sure that both will be tasteful. Also - thanks Volvo for co-ordinating and leading the charge on this. Sterling work.

Finally, is it just me? Why is Sufu page formatting all screwed up since the addition of that Kate Spade ad?

Inoue is great.

I just got my second chore coat with modified sleeve length to fit my abnormaly long arms.

I guess i need to sell my first chore coat size 40 seen on the pictures above.

I am a happy man.

Just to echo what others have said, I'm still in, but definitely preferred the shorter, slimmer cut as modelled on the first pic. Fabric and fit over details for me, and I'm sure that both will be tasteful. Also - thanks Volvo for co-ordinating and leading the charge on this. Sterling work.

Finally, is it just me? Why is Sufu page formatting all screwed up since the addition of that Kate Spade ad?

Can you install AdBlock? I'm not seeing Kate's lovely ad thanks to it.

Quick comparo of my TCB60s new vs old. I kept the offcuts when the jeans were hemmed, and this pic shows the offcut vs the front of the thigh where colour is most faded.

21128287708_dba5dbbd06_c.jpg

next is vs inside of thigh where there's less fading colour is quite true here-

21128288508_41eb8f28ea_c.jpg

finally against the lower leg where very little fading has happened, although you can tell the 2 apart. Lower legs are still quite hairy and very little indigo lost

21305610372_143dcfbdf1_c.jpg

disclosure - these are all iPhone pics with no manipulation because basically I'm too lazy to set up my camera and lights

Edit - Duh - these jeans have been worn for about 90-95 days with 1 hot soak and 2-3 washes.

Edited by holio cornolio

Officially interested in the Shirt.

Consider this my notice of

participation/want :-)

Quite liked both designs, so happy either way.

I had my hands in the seamans jumper a while ago but it was just too small. Fitted like a very slim shirt so had to let it go.

I'm also keen on the type 2 ('50's'?) jacket but unsure about the length.

A shirt will be a nice addition as my MF Okinawa cpo is a beast and not ideal for layering under coats etc in the winter.

Thanks for all the work Volvo.

What sizing advice would you give to the 50s type 2 jacket? My chest measures 39" and a 30" waist. I want a snug fit, I'll never wear anything heavy underneath. Would the 38 be too tight? Also I'm totally down for the western shirt order.

Edited by nycsurfer530

^^ I'm a little over 5'9", 147lb, with about a 38" chest and a(measured) 32" waist. I'm wearing a size 40 and I can just fit a heavyish sweater and a tshirt underneath. I say just, because it's not actually the chest that's snug, it's the sleeves. The arms on the 50s jacket are cut slim and high, giving it a slim profile no matter how the chest fits. I'd be wearing a 38 if it wasn't for the desire to layer the jacket with a sweater, but 40 still looks ok (IMHO) on me. There's some pics of mine in this thread I think that will give you a rough idea.