TCB

a couple more details regarding the denim shirts.

our run will have a special "TCB for Sufu" label.

Inoue san will make sizes up to 46, for the big guys out there.

I should have more details soon!

Oh man oh man oh man!

Can't wait for this. Be interested to see the snaps he uses on it too.

yes! they're back, after their third run of repairs. three years of wear, two crotch blowouts, two backpocket blowouts, holes here and there. they're again ready for the road...

pardon the tassel loafers but I was wearing chinos jacket and a tie this morning!

1FD6C8B3-CF56-48D3-A3A0-6A6B8F6772FA_zps

I'm guessing most have seen this now from the TCB blog.

20150906-DSC_4882.jpg

I'm excited to see how these come out, but not sure right now if I will go for a pair. I reckon a zip fly and sanforized fabric could put them right in a niche within a niche. But who knows?

Edit: but the denim definitely does look pretty interesting.

Edited by holio cornolio

yeah levi's 505 repro. don't expect it to be as trim as LVC 505 1967!

I'll wait for see measurements and then decide wheter to buy another pair of 60's or these (or both?). Inoue said they'll be available within the end of the year.

time for a long due update on the western shirt design lads, and I sincerely hope most of you are gonna be happy with what Inoue is cooking up.

Inoue san changed his mind re the Sears repro, as he had acces to another original, a 40's levis western shirt. he thinks it's a better design, like it better so he's going to go this way.

here's a few pics of the original

Levis%20Shorthorn%20WS%20Front%20Top_zps

Levis%20Shorthorn%20Denim%20Western%20Sh

Levis%20Shorthorn%20Western%20Shirt%20Cu

Levis%20Shorthorn%20Western%20Shirt%20Fr

the label itself will be inspired by the original levis label, but the buffalo skull will be changed with a cat!

Levis%20Shorthorn%20Tag_zpskwqtsibi.jpg

this is the prototype

11930776_893718880708627_890050961965720

goodrain will be happy!

I hope the others won't be too pissed. Communication with Inoue has proven to be not very easy as he doesn't speak well English and uses some sort of google translate for everything. I thought he was going with the other design but he has just confirmed that he prefers much better this one.

that won't change my mind of course.

sorry for any unconvenient lads!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Happy with that. The Sears shirt looked very similar to a FH shirt I have so good to go for something different.

The original looks long. Hopefully he'll shorten it otherwise we'll all be walking around in denim night gowns!

Edited by unders

jeez we still don't know how much will the shirt cost! dunno really.

once Inoue will provide the measurements and the cost of the shirt we will gather all orders, shirt will be preordered, then the shirt will go into production then it will be shipped.

I'd say more than a month.