Medine

Warehouse

7 hours ago, Flash said:

Dont think these lasted much more than 6 months with occasional weekend wear 

Where/how do you store them Ryan? strange question i know but UV light makes rubber deteriorate and crack and the more natural rubber they contain (generally higher quality) the more susceptible the are to UV damage, rubber will last forever if it's stored in the dark in an air tight container.. also worth noting is ozone damages rubber and electric motors emit ozone, so don’t keep your pumps in a garage with a chest freezers or nr the fridge in the kitchen (like i do with my daily wearers:blush:) don't store them in the same room as an air conditioning unit either and thy'll last much longer... or they could just be shit quality. :D

2 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Where/how do you store them Ryan? strange question i know but UV light makes rubber deteriorate and crack and the more natural rubber they contain (generally higher quality) the more susceptible the are to UV damage, rubber will last forever if it's stored in the dark in an air tight container.. also worth noting is ozone damages rubber and electric motors emit ozone, so don’t keep your pumps in a garage with a chest freezers or nr the fridge in the kitchen (like i do with my daily wearers:blush:) don't store them in the same room as an air conditioning unit either and thy'll last much longer... or they could just be shit quality. :D

Just in the wardrobe with the rest of my shoes mate . Bought them on my first trip to tokyo back in june 2015 and by christmas they were fooked 

When they were new they honestly felt indestructible,  good heavy weight to the soles and a nice comfortable fit 

It is annoying, especially when you can buy cheap shit like Vans or Superga, beat them to within an inch of their life and the foxing tape remains perfectly intact.

I get at least 18 months out of a pair of Van's and at the end they get used for gardening and whatnot for another 6 

@Flash I have 2 pairs and no issues although I have to many sneakers so they don't get excessive wear. I had the same issue with my MIJ PF Flyers, the white ones have had no where near as much wear as the black ones but have started to split at the sides.

Hey folks, anyone overseas aware of a store still carrying a small size or two in the 1003xx 45' or 46' models? Very very late to the game I'm afraid :sad:

Hellers Cafe HC-2 Tagged size 33. 

One piece button fly, half selvage, and the reinforced gusset crotch are some of my favorite details. 

I hope that the waist doesn’t stretch out too much and I can continue to wear these without a belt. 

A3788307-EA6B-497C-94D1-7ED2E4AB2BA7.jpeg

5933496D-DBF0-44A6-98BD-E529DF774F0D.jpeg

C368A311-A54F-4A77-9EAF-438D86900BF4.jpeg

710544A0-A45E-4626-9BAE-B637CABEC1BB.jpeg

A471E516-9F42-49E6-A0FB-D0A077DBCF4E.jpeg

@JRendon02 they look great, I think I have the same pair kicking about somewhere, plus another Hellers cut. I always like the reinforced stitching on the outer seam as well as in the inseam. Lovely denim and good for the warmer months. Thanks for the reminder. 

Hi,i hope its okay when i posted here....for sale WH 1001xx w33 l 32 .just a few wears .9/10. Denim is darker as on pics. W 16,5 , inseam 31,fr 11,5. Br 15,5 lo 8,25 .

Ask for 160€ pp .shipping from Germany.

Thanks

IMG_20200702_113329.jpg

IMG_20200702_113349.jpg

Looks like stores in Japan are starting to receive their ‘46 25th anniversary jeans. No word from my proxy yet, but should be soon I hope!

@Broark I'm the same boat buddy. My proxy got the 1001XX 25th but not the WW2 yet. We'll get it eventually !

How are your proxies shipping those to you? EMS is still not shipping to the US if I'm not mistaken...?

Could be FedEx for me as well, placed the order with ZenMarket. We'll see which one is cheaper once the jeans arrive to their warehouse.

I don't know what EMS is waiting for to restart service to the US. It should be doable now. 

I think it’s entirely dependent on the amount of flights coming in and going out to the US daily. I doubt that number has increased substantially yet.

Yes,have a order for the 46 model on Warehouse shop and did the payment today for it.I am very excited.

Edited by Topnotcher

Are those 2 jeans the only special edition products they're releasing for their 25? Seems very ... huh ... understated...?

@Broark even the pocket bags are grail status!

Why is it that jeans reach perfection just as they start falling apart?

I received a bunch of Wearhouse T’s via DHL from Japan very quickly at the height of the shutdown 

1 hour ago, Maynard Friedman said:

^Broark or me?! :laugh2:

I thought you tbh, you never know..