Warehouse

Medine

I have a couple of them. Nice ts. The neck is nicely stitched and shows no sign of stretching out. 

The material is quite textured and hangs well, not as heavy as  TFH. 

Thought I'd share some shrinkage info on the 2001XX 1st Type. I recently helped my friend shrink his unwashed jacket in size 36.

Pre-wash -> Post-wash (hot soak, cold machine wash, hang dry)

Chest: 53cm -> 50cm

Shoulder: 46.75cm -> 43cm

Sleeve: 65.25cm -> 61cm

Back length: 63.5cm -> 58.5cm

These measurements were relatively rough, plus the side seams and pleats may have made the chest measurement a little off. No dryer this time (at his request).

This has actually made me want to wear my type 1 more now!

On 8/10/2019 at 9:57 PM, indigoslaves said:

@alpharikk i really love the texture came out on your jeans, how did you wash it alpharik? and the color a bit greyish or am i wright on seeing? anyway, great fades man.

ah only using washing machine as usual but wash it every 3 days wear..

Does anyone here have the 1101? I found the what might be the last pair of unwashed 1101s in banner denim on Rakuten, not the more recent 12oz used wash version, and felt obligated to get them. From what I could tell the last time Warehouse made these was 2016 or 17. 

There is a Duck Digger 1101 coming out this fall, but the rest of the catalog was fairly underwhelming. I was hoping they would release the new denim in something other than the Duck Digger line, but that didn’t happen.  

Kiya made some posts on Reddit suggesting that Warehouse may be headed to Self Edge at the end of this year :ph34r:

Time to read this entire thread and get caught up :P If we get some long-inseam 800XX or 1001s headed this way, I'd be tempted to get a pair. I confess that although I've seen some nice WH fades, I don't really know the difference between the various fabrics they use.

53 minutes ago, Cold Summer said:

Kiya made some posts on Reddit suggesting that Warehouse may be headed to Self Edge at the end of this year :ph34r:

Time to read this entire thread and get caught up :P If we get some long-inseam 800XX or 1001s headed this way, I'd be tempted to get a pair. I confess that although I've seen some nice WH fades, I don't really know the difference between the various fabrics they use.

And here I thought I was the only one reading that far down the "Daily Questions" thread on Reddit. The scant details Kiya mentioned are that it may be a full line of Warehouse offerings, not just jeans, released in December. But I ain't starting rumors, you heard that shit from @Cold Summer. :D

1 hour ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Some straight tapered Warehouse/Self Edge collabs is just what the denim world is crying out for... :unsure:

Fixed it :rolleyes:

Do we consider something like the Full Count 1108 a "slim straight" fit? Because that's pretty much my favorite fit. I'm not real crazy about this wave of jeans with a 10.5" rise, 12.5" thigh and 6.5" hem in a size 31/32.

My 1001s are one of, if not my favorite pair I've owned (although I tapered them so not sure if that makes a difference). Was going to buy a new pair but they've made the waist smaller one the new batch(s). Although I found a pair from 2014 and am tempted to snag them. Although looks like I might wait to see what Kiya has in store!

Self Edge's commitment to getting unwashed/raw jackets is big news for anyone looking to get a Warehouse jacket. 

I would love to see a collaboration jean that uses the banner denim in a slimmer fit than the 1001, but not as slim/skinny as the 900. The 1101 and 1105z are great examples of that, but are infrequently produced and either have no hidden rivets or a zipper. The 800 fit with banner denim would be my idea combination. 

i found a pair of the 1951 DDs on rakuten i’m thinking about grabbing, but i am going to have to get a hem... anywhere i can send them that will get a decent approximation of the original roping?

i wish i didn’t sleep on the one-wash 2nd hand 1101/1100... perfect fit for me, just the right length and that classic 66/XX coin pocket wrinkle.