Warehouse

Medine

2 hours ago, lobster_for_lunch said:

@Alec Leamas here are my DSB 1000XX, after 3 years... I haven't worn them that much latley as I have other pairs in my rotation now. The front pockets are falling apart inside, but otherwise they are holding up pretty good, they been repaired a couple of times. The most irritating repair was that the seam in the crutch broke after 1 month of wear...IMG_6597.thumb.jpg.9563f33cd1788b6aeab55c6842f6d752.jpgIMG_6596.thumb.jpg.46be260d5368c39dbf343395885fc573.jpgIMG_6601.thumb.jpg.69a1d6f9081045a5662500eeb184ce89.jpgIMG_6600.thumb.jpg.5e59b6db229d5c84e1bef37dbfdfa827.jpg

IMG_6598.jpg

Thanks @lobster_for_lunch they look great. Odd they keep reproducing the 25th anniversary pattern at this point (with 30th anniversary being next year!!) but I am certainly not complaining. Mine should have landed today so looking forward to inspecting the raw state!!

Sounds about right on the early crotch seam repair, I’ve had similar experience on a couple of other warehouse pairs. At first I just thought it was my build but seems typical of warehouse.

On 4/6/2024 at 11:31 AM, Alec Leamas said:

How are these coming along @vIGGiou riou?

I know you're in your 220a's all the time at the moment but I just picked up a pair of these 1000XX 25th Anniversary DSB as Hinoya had another restock, so I was interested in how they looked now.

Can I just check on your thigh measurement above also, is that Hinoya style (10cm from crotch seam) or right up at the top??

Hi Alec. Sorry for late response. I measure thigh just up at the top in crotch. They look same, without visible fading. I wore them last year only 50 x...

Edited by vIGGiou riou

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 2:59 PM, vIGGiou riou said:

Hi Alec. Sorry for late response. I measure thigh just up at the top in crotch. They look same, without visible fading. I wore them last year only 50 x...

Thank you and sorry for my late acknowledgment too!!

My 1000XX have been hemmed and on way back to me, first impressions of the raw and then washed DSB are very pleasing indeed, softest and most pliable raw denim I’ve seen so far, I should have taken some photos up against the light of the back yolk, such a loose weave you could see light shining through all over!

I’ll see if I can capture it in the washed fabric when they’re back with me.

4 hours ago, Alec Leamas said:

Progress on my DD-1001XX 1947. Just an unbelievably good fit and feel on these, soon to be unseated by the DSB 1000XX possibly but these are very special, and only getting better. 

Unsurprisingly, in need of a preventative crotch stitch repair, but they’re looking great I think!

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

These are looking great! I may add my own pics once I wash my own in the next few days, probably once my Denime 232 jacket arrives. The roping, seam puckering, and pocket areas are all great on these. The crotch stitching is no joke though. I've also had to repair the stitching a few times from crotch to just under the bottom of back pockets - crotch almost completely separated while I was in the AMS airport a couple of months ago. I love my pair as well, but they may need to be relegated to lighter wear soon or else they will fall apart before they finish fading

On 4/19/2024 at 2:37 PM, yung_flynn said:

These are looking great! I may add my own pics once I wash my own in the next few days, probably once my Denime 232 jacket arrives. The roping, seam puckering, and pocket areas are all great on these. The crotch stitching is no joke though. I've also had to repair the stitching a few times from crotch to just under the bottom of back pockets - crotch almost completely separated while I was in the AMS airport a couple of months ago. I love my pair as well, but they may need to be relegated to lighter wear soon or else they will fall apart before they finish fading

Thanks man. I am going to attempt to maintain these as much as poss, because they just surpass all other pairs for me at the moment. I am just getting some time into 2 x new pairs (Denime 220A and WH 1000XX DSB) so they're getting a break as I chase the same level of fit and comfort elsewhere. I may end up buying another pair of these and hemming them and just keeping ready for future.