My T-shirt:

YgkWjnZ.jpg

Love the pocket flap!

TDJumho.jpg

How much does the Heracles chambray shrink up if given the full treatment (dryer, etc.)? By the measurements, I've always figured I'd be a medium, but a large has popped up for sale and I'm trying to convince myself it might work

and: Anyone get their slub yarn undershirts in yet?

I have the Heracles and I gave it that treatment without very much shrinkage. It's rather long, especially in the sleeves, so I don't know about sizing up. I'd be vary of it mostly because of the sleeve length.

^ Thanks, good info. Around how tall are you? More often than not, I end up having to size up because of sleeve length, so this may end up being more feature than bug for me

^ I see, in that case I think you'll be alright. I'm 5'10 and 180lbs - semi-wide shoulders and a short torso and wide-ish hips (which means the bottom button, which is quite low on the Heracles, is never buttoned because the shirt is tapered towards the hem quite a bit).

Just received both of my Atlas shirts, these are really top notch.
The salt and pepper chambray feels heavy duty. I'm happy with the fit, although I might give them a warm wash to see if I can get a tiny bit of shrinkage.
Will get some fit pics when I get around to it. Thanks @Iron Horse, looking forward to more releases in the future.
A3Frxpm.jpg
XsdjCg9.jpg
BJbzEja.jpg
w6O8g6P.jpg
H4Eggkd.jpg
JZN2B4a.jpg
p1MRUqP.jpg
wT4Z71D.jpg
JkZWjQ6.jpg
IjrSO5H.jpg
gzihKFM.jpg
jjQpFTo.jpg
LP3IucA.jpg
8MTdl0O.jpg
6fEzZ3D.jpg
YD3RPCS.jpg
rMRjely.jpg

The shirts look great. No gusset on the cuffs? 

@mpukas that’s correct, it’s a period correct detail of some workshirts of the 30s/40s if I recall correctly. I was a little hesitant because I don’t own any shirts like that but it doesn’t looks weird at all. Bryan has some great articles about the history of the workshirt on his blog.

Fit pics after a warm wash and a short trip in the dryer.
oKQSfoC.jpg
ZhVA4iT.jpg

Love the green one; might actually get it. The torso is a tad big but green S&P chambray is hard to come by...

Did you get any more shrinkage? :) @Broark

@tigerstrom I’m going to wash the black one again this weekend and I’ll report back!

Thanks mate! @Broark

@tigerstrom here’s the measurements for my XXL after two washes and one trip through the dryer. 

Chest: 24 in. 

Shoulders: 20 in  

Length: 30 in. 

Sleeves: 26 in. 

Definitely shrank some in the chest and midsection, I’m not sure how it measured prewash. For instance my sleeves are a bit longer than the size chat. But they shrank up pretty much perfectly!

That sleeve measurement is really hopeful…I skipped out on this one specifically 'cause I was worried the sleeves would come up short

Anyone else have input on how consistent these are w.r.t. the size charts?

Thank you @Broark It sounds like the XL I ordered will be good then :D

Posted (edited)

My Atlas shirt in sage just arrived and a incredible nice shirt! I sized up two sizes from my Heracles because it's a bit small and I like the fit. If a can get a tiny bit more shrinkage from a wash it will be exactly as I want it. 

Edited by tigerstrom
Typo

Posted (edited)

2019-07-24_10-38-01

Atlas shirt! Love the fabric and the fit. I could possibly just have sized up one size from my Heracles shirt but I was afraid that the waist would be to slim.

Edited by tigerstrom
Typo