Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By UkeNo
      For Sale:
      Buzz Ricksons shirt size 16-16 1/2
      Worn twice, soaked twice.
      Excellent condition, One slight flaw - one of the chainstitch runoff has come away, I don't know how or when this happened, but it hasn't affected the seam or construction. It's a minor detail and quite unnoticeable. Please see pictures for details.
        Very little wear, came one washed - I've washed it twice.   Please see pictures for details.   Price: £100 + Your choice of shipping via: PayPal as Gift or +4%    Please send any questions to PM or [email protected]   Thanks.
    • By edmond
      Fh wabash 44 brand new 200 + shipping
      ih - hickory 130 + s 
      ih black 130 + s
      ih short sleeve 120 + s
      fh red flannel 120 + s
      fh paisley 130 +s
      fullcount olive 100 + s
      fullcount  chambray 100 + s
      ih vest 130 + s 
      Samurai  100 + s 
      buzz rickson 70 + s
      fullcount indigo flannel 130 +s 
      let me know all are size large 
      fh's are all 44
      fc's are all 42
      ih's all large 
    • By dawei94
      I have a new Mister Freedom blue NOS chambray shirt for sale, size XL. I ordered it from a store in Japan during the holidays but the sizing didn't quite work for me. Has been taken out of its packaging, tried on once, and then folded up and placed back in the packaging. Please see the below link for sizing and pictures. I am selling for $160, continental US shipping included. Also willing to ship internationally but shipping will be extra. I am also available to meet up in the LA area if someone local is interested. Trades for other shirts (particularly madras or other patterned shirts) welcome

http://misterfreedom.com/nos-chambray-blue.html
    • By Duconos los Grecos
      Hi all!

I've been looking for basic cotton chambray fabric, to have a basic navy/worker shirt made for myself. Most of the regular craft places have really ugly supposed chambray that's usually nothing like chambray- more like oxford, and very solid in color. This used to be a staple of surplus stores and jeans outlets alike, but apparently no more, hence the search for decent fabric to make my own instead. I grew out of my old LLBean's and Big Macs. It appears Japanese mills have undertaken the task of recreating the kind of chambray typically used by all the US mainstream trade shirtmakers from the 40s to the 80s. If anyone can direct me to sites selling small quantities (enough for a shirt or 2), I'd be most grateful.

Mr. Freedom made shirts in a really neat chambray (I didn't like the design tho), and the supplier seems to have been Buzz Rickson or Sugar Cane. I doubt they'd direct me to their supplier, or that their supplier would agree to sell 3-6 yards retail...

• By Chponglasia
      IHSH-79.  Blue. Worn once.  Absolute mint like new.  Completely love with the fabric, but it's a tad snug for me.  Measurements from HQ spot on as always:

Shoulders:17.3
      Length: 28.3
      Chest: 22
      Waist: 20.8
      Opening: 21.3
      Arm: 25.3
      Collar: 17

$160 shipped.