LFC4ever

Studio D'artisan

contests are always interesting. Have to say that the patch design looks horrible 

I have to agree that the patch looks pretty dreadful. The jean itself looks extremely tapered as well, which I'm not a fan of.

^Standard Denimio fit procedure...

Well, that's what sells right now and that's all Denimio cares about I guess. But I agree with you ;)

The patch really looks quite uninspired.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

...so sad.

Denimio single handily ruined the idea of a denim contest for me.  The only concern they have is to move product with very little care for the integrity of the brand's image.

Edited by kiya

Wow, that last pair of 107's look great! I've never tried a pair on but they're on my list for possible next pair.  I believe I saw a picture on here recently of them that I really didn't like but I might have to give them a shot.  Any chance you've got more fit pics, pratadhia?

2 x SDA sweatshirts for sale

Has anyone tried the suvin gold stuff? Just wondering what the cotton feels like? They describe it as feeling 'cashmere-like'

On 3/3/2013 at 5:16 AM, andreyyy said:

nice jeans foxy2

update my 103

1 year. 3x wash

8519927875_214b5703e2.jpg

8519934591_afa73b684e.jpg

8521041352_e7710b12c4.jpg

8519928519_fd87a25227.jpg

8521040688_ae7ff2fe25.jpg

8519927335_c85b4a5d7a.jpg

What is your washing method?

Thanks guys.

That is a very generous offer Chicote, these jeans have been through a lot with me and I would love to have them wearable again. I will take you up on that in the next few days. 

Glad that you're alright - could have been terrible by the looks of it. At least your jeans tell a story now!

And nice gesture Chicote.

Glad you're doing well; did the crash do that to your belt? If so, looks badass. 

agreeing with all. good luck with repairs and recovery. fatalities avoided is real good! keep wearing the full helmet! and props to super generous chicote for skills sharing!

Thanks again everybody.

14 hours ago, Iron Horse said:

Glad you're doing well; did the crash do that to your belt? If so, looks badass. 

Yeah, rubbed a significant portion away as I slid. Something similar happened to my skin on one shoulder.

Edited by kss447

4 hours ago, kss447 said:

Yeah, rubbed a significant portion away as I slid. Something similar happened to my skin on one shoulder.

It's cool on the cow skin, not so much on the human skin. :blink::blush:

On 6/13/2017 at 9:23 AM, kiya said:

Denimio single handily ruined the idea of a denim contest for me.  The only concern they have is to move product with very little care for the integrity of the brand's image.

fair enough..for my part i likely wouldn't have hated the SExSG contest thread so much if i hadn't seen it in a context influenced by denimio :(

^ thos look amazing. How long have you worn the, and how many washes?

I've had them since December 2015 but have maybe worn them a year? They have been washed countless times (30-40?) but did go the first 2 months before a wash.

Anyone knows if there will be a new Champloo pair? Saw something on Instagram by Double Volante which made me think of this. 

Xposting:

Summer is a great time to break out those soft&comfy worn in pairs__ don't particularly relish breaking in raws in the middle of muggy NYC summer.

SD-101 + s500XXIMG_2287.thumb.JPG.a0409c6b73b0a80f6354f292b97521a1.JPG

IMG_2286.JPGFullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.26755c4f9f3bd82af6227ad3290369da.jpg

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.80d73c371739fbf95bf903563af3aad2.jpgFullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.437e07b2d03845c6cdc789b5eaf1746d.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic