Medine

Warehouse

14 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

My days of sitting in the horse trough are well behind me.

For me that would proportional to the amount of pints downed :laugh2:

2 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Well at the moment everything is on hold as my washing machine broke down today :sad:

Looking at the measurements (l tried them on raw and they are mahoosive!) I think that a 40 degree wash with low spin will do the job to start at least, once the machine is fixed obviously. 

My days of sitting in the horse trough are well behind me.

I just finished fixing our washing machine. I only had to take it apart 3 times! And only 1 extra screw left over at the end.

7 hours ago, buler said:

I just finished fixing our washing machine. I only had to take it apart 3 times! And only 1 extra screw left over at the end.

Ours is 16 years old. Had it repaired a year ago but the same thing has happened as last time (stopped spinning) - tried fixing it myself but l think it's the motor.

Never had any screws left over though ..

:sad:

for those who care measurement from raw  to cold soak line dry and hot soak line dry  ( in milimeters ) 

and color of the denim outdoors !

IMG_1448.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG

these are a size 34. deadstock blue 1000xx  thank you everyone

Nice! I was just going to ask if there were any pics up yet

Those look nice. Now, if EMS could re-open its US routes...

those are fw stuff  for this year!

Some really nice stuff coming for f/w

Too much of a coincidence foir them not to have picked up on your DB/Sufu posts @Flash

12 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Ours is 16 years old. Had it repaired a year ago but the same thing has happened as last time (stopped spinning) - tried fixing it myself but l think it's the motor.

Have you replaced the brushes in the motor Chaz? they're usually the main culprit when it stops spinning.

54 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Too much of a coincidence foir them not to have picked up on your DB/Sufu posts @Flash

Have you replaced the brushes in the motor Chaz? they're usually the main culprit when it stops spinning.

The only brushes that Chaz’ machine has are the scrubbing brushes ...

56B6ADA4-1512-4FD1-901C-8294B84B7460.jpeg

1 hour ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I have (not by me) exactly 13 months ago, and looks likely to be done again (fingers crossed as l can't afford a new one atm).

@nick682 My DSB's still have the unaltered genus tags on them. My other Warehouse pairs still have the regular red tab, just stitched over. 

5 hours ago, nick682 said:

Does anyone know if Hinoya removes tabs when shipping to the US?

my dsb type i jacket still has the genus tab on it.

Confirming that Hinoya does not make any changes to the jeans when shipping to the US.

our dsb jackets and jeans still has the tabs innit 

@Toegun how are those corlection 900s doin? I want to pick up a pair and am wondering about how to size. Did yours stretch out at all after your hot soak? Thanks!

@dotcomzzz they’re great, thanks for reminding me that I bought them. I did give them a cool wash and they barely changed (even the length) and I think they stretched back pretty quickly. I’ll put up some measurements when I get back, I think they need a proper hot soak. 

@Toegun The how many pairs of jeans thread is calling your name mate!

1 hour ago, Toegun said:

@dotcomzzz they’re great, thanks for reminding me that I bought them. I did give them a cool wash and they barely changed (even the length) and I think they stretched back pretty quickly. I’ll put up some measurements when I get back, I think they need a proper hot soak. 

Right on, yeah let me know what the measurements are because I'm def getting a pair, just need to nail down the size.

Posted (edited)

Anyone who’s got their WH s1001XX 25th washed ?!

My W36L32 measures 33” inseam after a hot soak.  Just wanna know how far they’d shrink after a wash or 2. I’m thinking maybe dropping them off @BiG & get hemmed @31” ... Thanks, in advance.

Edited by BrownMetallic

Both my pairs ended up at just over 31 after 2 hot washes and a bit of a tumble dry  

^Good to know ... I’ll do another hot soak & cuff ‘til I’m ready to wash.  BiG always do a great hem job, but being able to keep the original is always the best.

Thanks for the quick response @Flash

2 hours ago, MJF9 said:

@Toegun The how many pairs of jeans thread is calling your name mate!

Hmmmm maybe. Hopefully it would make me pause before I buy another pair. Maybe after tomorrow when my dead stock warehouse jeans arrive...:rolleyes:

^ look forward to seeing it... don't forget your jackets too :)

@MJF9 lol. Thanks mate. More to add to my shame. I always said to myself that I wouldn’t become a collector...

6 hours ago, Toegun said:

@dotcomzzz what size are you thinking of getting?

If the measurements on their site are true a 33 or 34. But I've never worn Warehouse before and have no idea how much to expect them to shrink/stretch. I'm rocking some cone denim levis 511s rn in a 34 and they fit perfectly if that helps.