Warehouse

Medine

10 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

It’s from the Winter 2012-13 collection ... sorry I don’t have the catalogues any more so I can’t tell you the exact model

edit:

http://blog-jkstyle.jugem.jp/?eid=991   Might give you a step for a hint

Thanks Duke. Most helpful.

8 hours ago, Topnotcher said:

Got my pair today ,painfull 80€ custom duties. Some pics with raw measurements size 31.waist,thigh,front r,leg opening,Hope the denim shrinks in length only.

IMG_20201102_141611.jpg

IMG_20201102_141448.jpg

IMG_20201102_141701.jpg

IMG_20201102_141635.jpg

IMG_20201102_141745.jpg

Is that thigh measurement the Japanese style (10cm down from the crotch seam)? 

8 hours ago, dawei94 said:

Is that thigh measurement the Japanese style (10cm down from the crotch seam)? 

Good morning,

No,measured at the height of crotch seam.Sorry for the pics.I would say the Hinoya measurements are correct.

Edited by Topnotcher

All these recent posts about Warehouse have really got me diving into their brand. Recently got the 1946 25th anniversary, but after seeing your guys’ post, I think I’ll have to get the DSB as well. :) 

Where is everyone buying their Dead Stock Blues? I missed out on Hinoya and from everything I've read Warehouse still isn't shipping to the US. I know Self Edge will be getting eventually, but their Warehouse releases have been moving at a glacier's pace and my fomo is kicking in (no offense intended to SE, I'm just excited for more Warehouse exposure in the US). 

Self Edge IG posted that the long awaited 800xx with longer inseam landed stateside and will be available online starting soon (11/16 perhaps?). Warehouse shipments are starting to show up elsewhere in the States, too, so maybe the glacier is melting and the DSB will be available in the not-too-distant future.