ShAraLeEe

UES Denim

what camera did you get?

Nice Max, i am about to use mine for work again shortly, looking forward to seeing some more evo on them. 

Max Power signature honeycomb fadez looking extremely sick, for a change!

They look great! The cut and denim are perfect,  maybe I'll get a size 36 in a few years.

21 hours ago, spitfiredealer said:

My 400T are being worn again for manual work. 

Love this cut so much, @Danny @ Rivet & Hide any progress on a collaboration with them in some heavier denim?

No but I'll be seeing UES next month in Japan and will discuss it again with them.

My 400Ts - I've had them for 1yr 11mos, but only 11mos wear. 3 machine washes at 50 degrees.  

I live in the subtropics and sweat like an SOB wearing denim in the summer, so my jeans don't get a lot of wear. 

IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

UES flannel. Quality is good & I love the colorway. The fit is fine except for a fairly wide neckline.

IMG_6658.JPG

UES is one of those brands i'd like to try but they seem to run out of stock pretty fast, especially shirts. their fabrics and patterns look pretty cool

Yeah I'm interested in their flannels, I like the acorn pocket shape.
It's nice that they make a XXL too, might pick up the sax blue in a couple weeks.

I really love ues shirts, they are one of those Japanese brands that makes shirts that will actually fit me. Just picked up a new denim shirt from them, I will get some pics up soon.

Great shirts, I have 2 flannels and denim shirt from them. Their sizing  works well for western guys. The flannel colour choices are nice to, a little different to a lot of brands.

yes, I think once they started making the size 5 versions full-time they became the best Japanese shirt option for me, at least... I have a couple of flannels—my best-fitting and most reliable shirts. Burgus seems to "get" Western sizing as well... I've not tried many others though, really, except TFH which did not work for me.

Is their size 4 the equivalent to a large? The measurements provided would suggest this is so. Can any of you tell me your height/weight in relation to size? 

That shirt in the pic is size 4. I'm 5'9", 183ish lbs.

5 '10 and 165 pounds,  size 3. 

Thx guys. I'm thinking I might be a 4. Would you guys say the UES fit charts are accurate for their shirts? 

I know Rivet and Hides are spot on.

UES make shirts with shorter length compared to other brands, which is great for me. I only have 1 UES shirt, but that will change over time I think.

I prefer shorter length. 

Really dig the flannels though. They seem good at producing vintage patterns and interesting color combos.

49 minutes ago, Niro said:

UES make shirts with shorter length compared to other brands, which is great for me. I only have 1 UES shirt, but that will change over time I think.

Exactly the reason why I love my two (so far) UES flannels, too ;)