Levi's Vintage Clothing

Hey Doc, exactly like the size XL I was watching last week (which would've fitted me btw - went for £240 in the end)

It depends how much of a purist you are (or a finickety old bastard like me:))

The portugal made jackets are 'ok', much in the same way as most other modern LVC non-denim items are ok.

But if you're looking for something to go with the roys, something quality, I would suggest holding back for a 2003 Aero made one, as they regularly come up on the bay in a size medium.

One came up in the UK two weeks ago - sold for £160 !! If you need more convincing, ask roy6.

I will endeavour to look out for one for you if this M is your size?

Yes The "RUFF'N'READY" are the Best one..

http://www.pavementclothing.jp/?pid=11688682

http://pavementclothing.nsf.jp/70851_9201.html

Dr.house

here are the Measurements for the COWHIDE one you're looking for : )

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

18"

DSC00728.jpg

25"

DSC00730.jpg

24"

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

Thanks silencejoe, roy6 and dr.heech (anyone forgotten?) for your great help. The blue-black jacket is made by Aero, right ("UK made")? Any sizing suggestions? The size M should fit me close (I am usually a real M / EU48) from the measurements I've got, can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance!

Sweet looking pair, cheap. Way to use em for work. What happened to those straps?

Vin and erk-- great fits-- I definitely regret passing on copping some 55s now. As I am broke now (just purchased some Tender jeans), I'll have to wait until the end of the year to cop a pair. Of course, by then they'll be retailing for around $300...

Thanks silencejoe, roy6 and dr.heech (anyone forgotten?) for your great help. The blue-black jacket is made by Aero, right ("UK made")? Any sizing suggestions? The size M should fit me close (I am usually a real M / EU48) from the measurements I've got, can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance!

Paul has the blue/black IIRC, so he's the man to ask.

It's trim.

SDAinBeyondRetro-1.jpg

Armpit to armpit is 19 inches - a 38 chest.

Waist is slim, too, altho you take a 32 like me so you should be ok.

Just a quick question, I guess I should be safe with W36L34 on those 2010 1944's when my optimal size is 35/32 with snug fit?

THe 34 waist are made oversize and measure 35 inches, I would go with those for a snug fit personally. Confirm with your retailer if you can.

5336038359_3b45b127c8_z.jpg

5336040933_74022637b0_z.jpg

1955 501xx

This is EXACTLY the fit I want to go for - how did you size these 55's?

This is EXACTLY the fit I want to go for - how did you size these 55's?

I bought them actual size. 33Wx36L - measured around 35x35 -

I actually would have gone up 1 if that was available during the cultizm sale (34x36) they were super tight to start with. I had to wear them wet to make sure I could still button them.

I bought them actual size. 33Wx36L - measured around 35x35 -

I actually would have gone up 1 if that was available during the cultizm sale (34x36) they were super tight to start with. I had to wear them wet to make sure I could still button them.

Thanks, Erk. Would rep, if I could rep. Gotta spread, instead. I'm going for a trim through the top block, straight leg look. A lot of more "modern" cut jeans tend to get too trim in the leg, south of the knee for me, but I'd still like to have trim jeans. I'm thinking TTS 55's might be just what the doctor ordered.