Warehouse

Medine

Thanks! Regarding more shrinkage, I plan to wash these regularly (like every 30 wears or so) so it should sort itself out. Going unwashed doesn't seem a good idea since AFAIK these are cotton stitched. Plus, this is definitely not a cut for high contrast fades :)

Curious if anyone can shed some light on what the descriptions are saying about the new 1000?  What are they saying by upside-down center belt loop?  And what are they saying here:

Warehouse listed the "pursuit of defunct detail only" in concept, lot number to faithfully reproduce the vintage jeans but is "1001", models that have been listed in order to exceed it in every part is "1000" .

They look pretty badass.  I've stared at the center belt loop, trying to figure out how it's upside-down :-).

Sorry about that, it's their main "Basic" page:  http://info.ware-house.co.jp/basic.html

This is the full translation that I'm seeing:

Warehouse listed the "pursuit of defunct detail only" in concept, lot number to faithfully reproduce the vintage jeans but is "1001", models that have been listed in order to exceed it in every part is "1000" . Fabric, sewing, this top of what can be challenging because exhausted to study the vintage in silhouette, such as this until the "oxidation denim" "Light ounce belt loop", "sewing when the hidden rivets", has created a number of hit word. And now, I will be re-hoisted as embodying the best part number with strong Zara with "strength twisted denim". Its specifications, and sewn the folding of the back pocket dare to look like the end of the dough, processing as fabric rag comes out along with the fall colors. Furthermore, it is incorporate only the like put in upside down (have dichroic stitch is reversed) center belt loop, a rare specification at the time as the "secret ingredient".

they use no 10 x no 10 gauge thread. very hairy. very raw looking weft denim x linen.

ala no2. levis from the 1800's but in the 1000xx cut and a denim jacket type 1 without flap to come with it.

you know i cant show pictures!

Came across this magazine in Uwajimaya today (not sure of the title):

122f23d.jpg

2a80vw4.jpg

With a 20+ page feature on Copper King!! (now part of Warehouse)

2dtx9tu.jpg

Plenty of wonderful historic details scattered throughout this feature. You can tell the writers did an awful lot of research!

66wuu9.jpg

My favorite feature: a comprehensive look at every element of Copper King denim throughout the years (click for larger size)

2j13nfr.jpg

If anyone knows more about this magazine, I'd be very interested to know! As my Japanese is next to nonexistent, I don't have much use for it besides looking at the pictures... I am happy to ship it out to anyone who is interested in reading it!

Edited by chicote

BTW ed, any word on any Lee X Warehouse? They haven't done a pair in quite some time, I think I need to finally make the investment...

I've also been longing for a pair of Lee x Warehouse for some time. Happy to say I finally acquired a pair.

I'm not as familiar with the various iterations of the 101B as the 501, but I love all the details on these 1936s.

(Stupid mobile version won't let me insert images)

https://flic.kr/p/pVwbFr