Warehouse

Medine

Damn, I love my WH 1001SXX. I am really glad I picked them up. I mainly bought them for the details (and honestly I was afraid the fit is too wide for my liking) but now I am completely happy.

Too bad it is always way too dark when I'm back home but I try to take some pictures this weekend with better light

Both front pockets are blown out on my beloved 800's, I'm sending them off tomorrow to get repaired (again!). I'll get some pictures up once they've returned to me.

On the by and by, if anyone's got a pair of 660's in a 29 or 30 they're trying to get rid of, holler at me.

Finally better light to take some pics.

My favorite detail is the crotch rivet. I am a fan of crotch rivets but usually I don't like cinchs. Since this combination is rare I had to buy them ;)

15824965939_3206d20099_z.jpg

The buttons, probably covered with zinc?!

15825233897_a74af9b7f4_z.jpg

The red tab is stitched onto the denim

16009033331_a24e97f6a0_z.jpg

16010291172_23a7d1a653_z.jpg

Close-up of the remaining arcs

15823583838_37fe52a103_z.jpg

Typical Warehouse selvedge line

15825231837_39fb19d1f5_z.jpg

That denim is really, really nice and after 10 days I already see the first signs of fading

15391364363_5c7d64243e_z.jpg

So after 14 days of wear I noticed that the front pocket stitching gave up. On both pockets. That’s really a new record for me, never “achieved†it that fast :D

Most likely it will have no effect on the durability but I will see. I still think that’s too early and the pockets aren’t even tight.

On another note: I really like the “raised back pocket top seamâ€. Like raised belt loops the upper seam of the back pockets is also raised so there is less stress on the stitching. I know my Neutral’s also have this exaggerated feature but right now I can’t remember which brands also include this feature. And I don’t even know if my WH800 had this.

Look what Santa left @the steps today__  patches oiled & just waiting waiting for them to dry from a double hot soak.

EW-0110:  Evisu X Warehouse X Yamane  ::  future-sized @W34

Yamane monster patch

WEYmonsterpatch.jpg

Collab double tabs

WEYx2tabs.jpg

Roundtacked coin pocket

WEYcp.jpg

Evisu loop patch

WEYloop2.jpg

WEYbpamppatches.jpg

warehouseXevisuXyamane.jpg