Warehouse

Medine

a new slim cut, ok.

So these are the basci items...I'm still curious about the special limited editions   :)

Got a feeling it may be these jeans just with a 20th Anniv patch.

If the 1000XX fits just like my 1003XX, that's the model I'll be after.  

In case there was any confusion, the passages were saying these are basically the new basics lots as they approach their 20th year; not that these are 20th Anniversary pairs! I love that they're bringing back the 1000XX and also the cut of the old 1001XX on the 1001SXX with the arcs and tabs (might need to buy what with the exchange rate right now). Also that they're keeping the "1930's denim banner" fabric alongside what we call the 1000XX oxidation denim as a standard fabric. Setterman is likely right; I don't think they'll be doing anything drastic fabric wise on the 20th anniversary pairs, maybe a different patch and hopefully a 1004XX but who's to say they won't do something like a natural indigo etc. as they have in the past?

So, with the newly stated lineup of "Basic" models, do we think they'll do away with using unique details etc. each time they re-up that particular pair?  I'm wondering if they will all be similar to the 800, where they look the same year after year.