Warehouse

Medine

Max,

The raw/pre-soak measurements (from BiG) of the Warehouse 800 (34) and my own post-soak measurements are shown below:

Pre            Post

Waist                36.0"          35.0"

Front Rise        12.75"        12.0

Back Rise         16.75"        16.5

Upper Thigh     13.25"        12.75

Knee                  9.5"           9.25

Leg Opening      8.75"         8.75

Inseam             35.5"          34.25

I warm soaked them for 70 minutes and measured them after about two hours of wear.  Very happy with the fit -- relatively high rise with a linear (non-rounded) top block and tapered/trim look below.  Not unlike some older Levi's or Roy Kinda Specials.  I'm 6'0" and the inseam is about right (no need for cuff or hemming).  If I were 6'3", the jeans would be short.

John

Here are my measurements for the 800 OW model (for anyone interested):

Waist 35

Front rise 11.75

Back rise 16

Upper thigh 12.75

Knee 9

Leg opening 8.5

Inseam 33

My pair has been worn for about 3 months part time and washed twice. Measurements above are after some wear.

Sorry ed, I've been traveling! 700 is a late 30's cinch back, 800 is a slimmed down 50's cut, new 1001 is like the 1001XX but about .5cm slimmer everywhere accept the waist which is a cm or two larger than a comparable 1001XX size. They started using new denim based on a Levi's denim banner back in 2012 for the last 1001XX and now the new 1001s. If you want the old fabric, you'll need to go 700 or 800 for a looser fit.

Hope that helps! Posted a pic with my Wesco's and 1001's in the Shoes that look better with age thread, not sure if that's what you're looking for?

ok boys im kinnda lost on warehouse.

whats 700,800?!?
and the new 1001? 1000!?

i just want a daily pair with their old fabric what model should i get?

Thanks for posting measurements JohnM.  I like the fit of the Kinda Special and those do look very similar.

summ3rhays, similarities include the overall slim, sleek look (while still being comfortable in the right places), high rise, and straight top block.  The 800 is not a baggy, loose fitting cut, nor is the Kinda Special.  The differences are that the Warehouse 800 denim is darker and rougher textured than that used by Roy in the KS1001 and even the slightly heavier KS1002.  Roy also adds signature sewing details while the 800's are very straightforward and simple in design.

im going to order some 660's ( about time :) ) but im kind of stuck between sizes , dont know if i should get a 28 or 29 ?? my true waist is around 30 and i wear a 29 in most brands . thanks for any help 

Edit .. decided to go ahead and order the 28's :)

Edited by Flash

im going to order some 660's ( about time :) ) but im kind of stuck between sizes , dont know if i should get a 28 or 29 ?? my true waist is around 30 and i wear a 29 in most brands . thanks for any help 

Edit .. decided to go ahead and order the 28's :)

I think you did the right choice. My true waist is between 33.5 - 34 and went with 33's and I regret it, I should have gotten 32's. They fit perfect after a wash but stretch easily. 

Edited by pette