Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Your right, I was commenting more on less stubborn denim that produces massive evo in months rather than years, and due to a trend towards slimmer cuts the combs are the first thing to show.

Eg Naked&Famous 6months in look like my 47,s do after 3 years and i dont think its just down to slim cut If my Oki,s were skin tight they would still not be showing that kind of comb until the 18months mark.

N&F aficionados please dont beat me with your denim stick, I just needed an eg. It was the first brand to spring to mind. Thats all!

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Büt honestly thats why i started buying selvedge denim. I lõke that Deep indago look and wanted them to löök new as long as possible. For me The fades were just the unwanted reisult of wearing the jeans. Its not until i really put my denim through the test of everyday wear that i appreciated what it täkes to completely wear them out. 501 is stiil my fav cut sõ i think this why im drawn to japanese denims like sc. Still have some very well worn päirs of 501s in my collection.

thanks for the link but tbh it wasn't that useful.

does anyone know which styles of jeans were made in USA by Sugar Cane?

Was it only only the 1955's or were 47's also made in USA?

On pages for '55 and '66 it says made in USA but in very tiny print, but upon checking the other models it just says imported from Japan.

Seeing all that text on the page I somehow thought it would contain more useful information lol.

would you guys recommend sizing down on the 2009s or just tts? i know sizing down one on the 1947 is possible but i'm not sure about the 2009s - i'm leaning towards just getting them true

edit: purchased true-to-size, can't wait for that ems to arrive

Edited by HAZARDkid

would you guys recommend sizing down on the 2009s or just tts? i know sizing down one on the 1947 is possible but i'm not sure about the 2009s - i'm leaning towards just getting them true

edit: purchased true-to-size, can't wait for that ems to arrive

Im a 32 waist and I need a 29 in the 2009. After they stretch out theyre way oversized. I used to have a size 30 which were falling off of me toward the end so I got a 29 which once broken in are only a little too big