SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

So today was the first actually cool day in SoCal. I realized I don't have a nice go-to hoodie anymore since my mom accidentally did my laundry during a visit and dried and shrank my buzz rickson hoodie... Though it was sort of a blessing in disguise since I was able to give it to this girl I sort of have a crush on, and it's still being worn, but I think for my next hoodie, I want one that'll suit the western frame better. I'm about 6'3" The BR one was a size large and still was barely touching my belt line.

Should I bother with finding a longer sized Japanese brand? Or should I just get like a reigning champ? Since I know those will fit taller, skinnier dudes like myself.

So today was the first actually cool day in SoCal. I realized I don't have a nice go-to hoodie anymore since my mom accidentally did my laundry during a visit and dried and shrank my buzz rickson hoodie... Though it was sort of a blessing in disguise since I was able to give it to this girl I sort of have a crush on, and it's still being worn, but I think for my next hoodie, I want one that'll suit the western frame better. I'm about 6'3" The BR one was a size large and still was barely touching my belt line.

Should I bother with finding a longer sized Japanese brand? Or should I just get like a reigning champ? Since I know those will fit taller, skinnier dudes like myself.

I can't help you with a specific brand but I can tell you to completely remove The Strike Gold.  I'm only 5'9" (5'10" on a good day!) and my TSG large hoodie is perfect on me so it would probably be way too short on you.

Ay, we don't refer to jeans as raws over here.

But yeah it definitely stretches out, although if after a few days the rise still feels too small/ball crushing, give it up and sell them. I had a pair of Roy RN04's that fit absolutely perfect everywhere, loose in thighs and comfy in waist, that I had to sell because it felt like they were riding up my ass.

I'm fairly certain that "raws" just refers to any pair of raw denim, and I have a strong and irrational aversion to that word.

May be unrelated, I'm happy if people from reddit want to get good information over here... just not happy if the vernacular is used on this site too!

We like jawnz here!

^ Repair via hand usually but I suppose it depends on the extent of the broken stitching and your access to a sewing machine/chainstitch service.

hmm, now its just a couple of broken stitches but I guess I will just wait some time and have it redone when I have time to go to the tailor who stitched it. Hopefully it doesnt get unravelled then. thanks!

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic