SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic

The 30's could be an option, but those are much wider in the thigh than I'd like. Really, I'd just like for TCB to redo the black 50's, I have two pairs both the black and the standard, and by far they are my favorite cut out of all the pants I own... I might just wait to see what TCB comes out with this year and go from there.

Just for reference, here are my black 50's and black Sugar Canes:

TCB 50's 3 years of wear:

IMG_0894.thumb.jpg.0e82624e80a3218f52dc68b9963cdc3a.jpgIMG_0895.thumb.jpg.5b137335bd324c0796899e6394487b4f.jpg 

Sugar Canes 7 years of wear off and on?

image.thumb.jpeg.0283b87e5cfa7c3bd1165361f1d40d44.jpegIMG_0897.thumb.jpg.17ad0dbdb3bd750354cbda26570901fa.jpg

Is there an overalls thread I’m just not seeing? Need to see some good overall fits to get hyped on these baggy joints I got myself into. 

The last time the subject of 'overalls' was broached.. some dude in the SC thread became quite angry and said that they should only be worn for work purposes.. and only in work environments which warranted the wearing of such garments.. arn't you a photographer @rockon99 ? .. tut tut! you need to bag that shit off and become a tradesperson.

49 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

some dude in the SC thread became quite angry and said that they should only be worn for work purposes..

If I recall correctly that guy was mad about a lot of things, soap being one of them!

Haha great. I think that’s where I’m finding some personal discourse; when I put them on, I feel like I look too “in-costume.” But such is any kind of clothing really. 

Honestly I did buy them with the intention of wearing them over the top of warmer layers while working in the (bike) shop. It’s not a customer facing sort of bike shop, but I do work on bikes as well as take photos recreationally!

21 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@superfuture somehow the "Denim Blunders" thread is always marked as read for me. All other threads are fine though. 

hmm. just checked your preferences... maybe try changing? also is your PM working ok? I just tried to send you a PM and it would allow me - which was odd.  ok.it worked that time 😉 

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 11.47.07 AM.png

I have been having some weird things happen when I click a thread, where I have "take me to latest comment." A while ago, I could choose how many posts I could view PER page in the setting page. I changed a few threads, and when I click those threads, it always takes me to the second to last page. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to go back to default. When I get +rep in those pages, it never takes me to the post but takes me to the page before.

4 hours ago, reallypeacedoff said:

I have been having some weird things happen when I click a thread, where I have "take me to latest comment." A while ago, I could choose how many posts I could view PER page in the setting page. I changed a few threads, and when I click those threads, it always takes me to the second to last page. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to go back to default. When I get +rep in those pages, it never takes me to the post but takes me to the page before.

I've had this issue with certain threads,  not all since before the upgrade 

On 10/12/2023 at 12:28 PM, Double 0 Soul said:

Yup.. he wasn’t keen on the choice of silicone sealant which @UkeNo used around his sink either.. that was another couple of pages of pointless ranting.

I’ll have you know that that sink remains very well sealed to this day ;) 

21 hours ago, superfuture said:

hmm. @reallypeacedoff What happens when you are on the default theme? (You should be able to toggle from menu near bottom of page). If it's same issue then it might be a bug with the software. If it works then it's a bug with my shitty css. 😐

I'm on default theme, not the SF one. It did this on SF 0.7 too, never bothered to see what the bug was but yeah, if you can look on my account, Self Edge thread, and I think The Flat head, and Imperial I changed to more posts per page and they have always acted funky since then.

Thanks Mod.... do we want them pinned though?  I'm finding them a distraction stuck up there and prefer the old format.  Thoughts folks?    Possibly first use of Mod muscle?

Edited by MJF9