Medine

Warehouse

Thanks! Yep, the waist has stretched out nicely in just an hour and a half and is comfortable now. Agree on the rougher denim, it's not exactly itchy, but for sure not as smooth to the touch as the 1000xx. 

Mandel, those are a really perfect fit! Definitely the best fit I've ever seen on a girl wearing raw denim, looks totally natural.

If I were you I'd try and hem them to get a small single turnup with no break. That'd be fire!

Damn mate, that's a beautiful pair. Definitely Worth the wait eh?

Very nice.  Tough not to get good results with the 1000XX denim.  

havent washed the shirt yet so im not too sure if it will shrink but i think im going to have to get an inch or so taken off the length  

DSC00529_zpsqemnelbd.jpg

DSC00530_zpsry0fnhyg.jpg

IMG_20150803_112714_zpsbymiiupz.jpg

the shirt is still a but stiff but im not 100% sure if it is one wash or not , ill give it a wash before i make any decisions 

they look fuckin perfect man! dont hem em!

He's talking about the shirt Ed. Looks a bit long but it's cut for tucking-in I think. One of the reasons why I only mess with Flat Head shirts - long shirt-tails drive me nuts.

no i mean the shirt i love the longer look makes it look bing yank-y more vintage-y...

Ah, I see. Yeah, definitely more vintage if that's the desired cut. Either way, the fabric looks to have amazing texture.

Yeah , the shirt is definitely ment to be tucked but I don't really like ticking a shirt unless it's a dress shirt

Gonna give the shirt a wash and see see how it turns out

Wont shrink much i have one washed coule of times

hot wash and a tumble dry done the trick , really like the fit now 

Edited by Flash

Xpost from DWC:

Sorry for iPhone quality ... Just thought to share.

To be honest, the denim started out a little too light & loose for my liking cuz I'm used to tighter weaved, more robust 15ozers. But, after a few soaks & a wash, the denim started to reveal its grail potential.

I particularly like how they got crisp & crinkly after a cold wash. I won't be doing any wash til fall, tho. Will post before & after wash when it's time.

F8E76A69-8F61-4BC8-AE77-EB57A0C7C073.jpg

WH 800, worn since April, about two handwashes and two machine washes after the initial wash. Pretty much love how they're coming along.

ujgixv8.jpg
v3Nlftp.jpg
Fg1keps.jpg
cXpUw7o.jpg
xzTjtm2.jpg
Gp1d3jd.jpg
Z520cXb.jpg
JwkNXMC.jpg
eESFCxc.jpg
a4uhr7y.jpg

jeans are looking great mate 

removed the bartack on the tab and the bottom arc on my Warehouse 1001sxx

IMG_20150809_165848_zpshyeie3z1.jpg

IMG_20150809_180709_zpspxp7fzcu.jpg

just bought a warehouse chambray. work style. no stencil. raw. hope its going to be great!

a Big Yank repro ? you will be pleased , love mine 

no, this

2fomyzf6.jpg

thanks, me too. denim and chambray ftw

I think I'm convinced to finally getting a pair of Warehouses, and super close to ordering a pair of the 800's from Bears since they're offering free shipping for another day.

Quick question, Anyone have experience with the 800 in a size 36? I have short legs, so I'd need to hem them to about a 29-30" inseam but I'm worried the leg opening will be too big. I'd rather not go above 8.75, but it seems that's what most of the pairs are at in the normal length. You guys think they'll be 9" or bigger at a 30" inseam?

Edit: said screw it and went for it. If can always try and sell them if they're not right. Can't wait!

Edited by d-rew12

Nice mate, you won't regret it!

On another note: I really like Flash's initiative with the Denime world tour and thought about the possibilities of having another one going on at the same time, but with a different size so we get different contributers.

I know a lot of people don't ge to experience the awsomeness of Warehouse because of the short inseam but I have a pair of of 1001XX in the duck digger denim which rocks a longer inseam (34). Sadly they won't see any wear in the forseeable future so if there's enough interest from long time active posters I'm willing to share 'em.

The pair I've got is a W32 L34, I'll sort out proper measurements as soon as I have time for it.

How do you feel about it?

Edit: This is the pair: 

20464861541_da07dbf468_o.png

Edited by Bobbo

On a sidenote: it was a pre order....... Don't know how long I have to wait.. meh

And your idea is great Bobbo!!!!