Warehouse

Medine

You have until the end of August to submit photos, and looking at some of the jeans in their used gallery, you may have just what they're looking for.  I don't think they're only after jeans that have had two years of hard use.

http://info.ware-house.co.jp/sample/

Edited by setterman

hi guys, i am interested in warehouse 1001 banner denim (one wash), what size should i choose? I wear 36 for studio dartisan 101 and tcb 50

How do the SDA 101s fit?  According to BiG's measurements, the 101 is going to be about 1" to 1 1/2" smaller in the waist, and about 1/2" smaller in the front rise.  I wear a size 36 1001.  Great post wash, but since they stretch pretty easy, after a month in I wish the 1001 had started 1/2" to 1" smaller in the waist.  

Anyone knows exactly what denim is used on the Warehouse x Evisu x Yamane?

The descriptions on Rakuten say 14oz and something about US cotton mix (Memphis, Arizona, Texas). That cotton mix would say to me: “it’s the Banner denimâ€. But the 14oz are strange since the Banner denim has 13,5oz.

I really like it, just a hair more than the 1000XX denim.  Not sure where I place the new 1001 denim yet.

Fade wise the 1000XX and 1001XX behave pretty much the same, just producing different shade of blue along the way (a lighter, more royal blue with the 1001XX, and a darker, blueberry shade with the 1000XX).   

Those are fantastic Setterman.

Apologies if this is discussed previously in the thread but do WH do any jeans longer than a 32" in their mainline (not Hellers, etc)? I've always been a fan but the inseam just wouldn't work.

Incidentally, does anybody know why they do this? They must be missing out on a fair amount of business.

hi guys, my warehouse 1001 banner denim has just arrived, i find it a bit loose in the waist, so need to wear a belt. Here's a couple of fit photos: 

DSCN0163%202_zpstwicxiqo.jpg

DSCN0164%202_zpsueo92rzn.jpg

what do you guys think? is the fit a bit too sloppy? really appreciate your comments on this thx  :)  :rolleyes: