TCB

Those measurements look awesome. Nice to have something that's not slimmed down for a change. All the skinny fellas that are having doubts, just take inspiration from Guy Clark, he knew how to wear a Western shirt properly:

qukfEVXl.jpg

Label is cool. That cat's missing a pair of horns though ;)

ok lads more news here.

price is 16740JPY, equivalent to circa 124 EUR/ 142 USD/ 92 GBP according to today's currency exchange.

Inoue confirmed me that he can alter the sleeve lenght to those who need it.

Bobbo and Nizzle55 please confirm your size and the correct sleeve lenght you need.

you could either give them directly to Inoue or PM me and I'll forward them.

as soon as I have time I'll open a new thread and we start to collect definitive order confirmations.

as for the label, it will be just as the prototype image I've posted, no modifications. I've just kindly been informed that we can't use the sufu name for copyright issue. Should have thought about that earlier..

all the breast (most appropriate line seen the measurements of the shirt hahaha!!!!)

volvino

Edited by volvo240thebest

Is 'Sufu' itself not allowed?

Or just 'Superfuture' or 'Superdenim'?

I would have thought Sufu was not protected. Odd.

Yea, seems like BS. The Legal page on this site lists plenty of names that are copyrighted, but "Sufu" is not one of them. If that came from "Sufu" themselves, they are probably just being dicks, not that it would really be worth anyone's time to challenge it. Seems like it would be free, if not inconsequential advertising (I can't imagine Inoue is making much money of something like this). If it came from Inoue himself however (without a warning from "Sufu"), I could see how he wouldn't want to risk any copyright infringement, even if there is no legal basis for it.

Edited by Quoise1203

I still cannot decide which size to get in the shirt.. Most of my shirts have a shoulder measurment around 44.5-45 cm but a little bit smaller chest than the ranchman. I've got pretty broad shoulders so I guess the 38 is my best bet?

guys I've been kindly asked by Beatle to not use SUFU name without any formal permission. I don't have time and will to ask for a formal permission, and to be honest I really don't care too.

Even if the word SUFU is not copyrighted I don't see the point of making an argument for that, the shirt is going to be awesome nonetheless!

and on top of that Beatle is going to join us as well and get a ranchman shirt too.

it's always nice to be nice..

cheers

v

weekly sale going on over at Tuckshop includes 40% off the 50's and 60's jeans!

As Black Friday is coming up,
we have planned a series of

WEEKLY FLASH SALES

Flash Sales will commence every
Thursday to Friday.

22nd Oct to 23rd Oct 2015.
(The next one is 29th Oct to 30th Oct 2015).

Every week, we will select the brand/items eligible for discount offer.
Every brand has got its day to cater for different people.
Discount price varies.
For this week,
Clearing of some odd pieces to make space for new items.
There are 2 categories, 40% Discount  for Bottoms and 30% Discount for Tops

ENTER THIS CODE DURING CHECKOUT FOR 

40% DISCOUNT BOTTOMS

TT221040

ENTER THIS CODE DURING CHECKOUT FOR 

30% DISCOUNT TOPS

TT221030

*Free Shipping only available when total amount is more than USD 150.00
**Please read our shipping terms here

If there is something in your interest, do sign-up with us for email notifications of latest discount offer!
Just visit, http://tuckshopsundrysupplies.com/ scroll all the way down on main page, enter email address and that's it!

Been wearing this 50s Jk non stop everyday since i received it a month ago; I'm fortunate my job allows me to wear the canadian tux daily. washed it a couple days ago too. Can see little pockets of blue, marbling and crinkling coming out. Love this jacket!

Color is a little off. The stitches on the pocket are contrasting but can't easily tell with the color of the photos.

Photos from an iPhone (i gotta get a decent camera). 

zTCSGWR.jpg?2

most accurate color

4ClIv1T.jpg?1

5S0IHdn.jpg?3

nd4r2jk.jpg?1

I got my TCB60's from Inouie and I think I may need a bigger size. I went TTS and they are snug before a soak in the UW version. I know they stretch but I they still need to shrink. They are at 30 now which will be fine, the thigh is good. I am surprised the rise is a little tight as they fit snug in the rear but feel roomy in the top block. What do you guys think?

Sounds like they are snug in some places and loose in others? Just to be clear, my size 32, started life pre soak with a waist measurement of about 33" and shrank to 32 in th waist. After a month of wear and stretch they are back at 33 in the waist. If you've got yourself a size 30 and they are snug in the waist, consider a 31

Cross post from DWC thread: I will try and get some macros at some point in the near future, as I think the texture of this denim deserves attention. It's really interesting, with plenty of character without being OTT. Colour here is quite true too

EDIT - no filters and no adjustment. These are iphone pics straight from the lens without manipulation, in outdoor, diffused light from the morning fog.

Update time. A few washes on my TCB60s now. I like how they are turning out. Not as contrasty as most on here, but for a dad who's turned 40, I think these fades are appropriate   :blink:

22667233135_20b0cf94f9_z.jpg

22653711312_6c17b56298_z.jpg

22653712342_b2c1e5ec00_z.jpg

22046115863_52ff51d677_z.jpg

22046101523_6a05a82585_z.jpg

Edited by holio cornolio

hello denim freaks!

new here.  i just got the tcb 50's jacket.  ordered the size 42 as per hajime's suggestion.  i tried them on and the thing was huge on me.  i then proceeded to soad the jacket in luke warm water for over 8 hours and then i washed the jacket in the washing machine with an organic detergent with no smell.  i then spun this baby in a gently spinning cycle and then proceeded to tumble dry the jacket at a unknown heat setting for about 30 minutes.  when the jacket came out of the tumbler, it was still damp and i just hung it to dry.

the fit is absolutely perfect on me!  pictures to follow after a few months of wear.  if you want.........

p.s. :  is there a thread where i can sell denim stuff?  i have a barely worn evisu jean jacket size large for sale.  it's the one with the two pockets with the seagulls on the pockets and the cinch back in the back.  nice blue indigo colour.   bought this jacket 20 years ago or so in scotland.