TCB

A very nice TCB duck jacket produced for the 2nd anniversary of a Taiwanese shop, Classic Works.

http://happyjeans.jp/tcb/2016/08/06/12905

just sent them an email, enquiring for price and to make sure my size 42 is available...

I may have one of these soon ; )

If I've understood correctly the sizing on TCB site is once washed, right? But are the garments themselves raw, unwashed and supposed to shrink to the sizes on the site? And is the denim itself unsanforized? I'm trying to get Inoue-san to make me a custom sized 50s jacket and would like the communication with him go without a hitch...

Yes the measurments on the site is one washed. Everything I've ordered from Inoue-san has been one washed but If you ask him to send you a raw jacket he will. The 50s denim is unsanforized.

Edited by tigerstrom

Thanks, any idea what soak/wash temperature should be used to get to the measurements on the site if one picks the raw garment?

It took at least 2 trips through the wash (on "warm") and a tumble dry on low heat to get all the shrink out of my raw 60s. They've been washed twice since and may have shrunk more but but by a negligible amount, after two they were good to go.

I'm really interested in seeing the duck 50's jacket, be sure to post plenty of pictures!

Does anyone have the TCB 30's cap? I kind of like how floppy it looks, but I'd be interested in seeing more people wearing it.

I've looked through the TCB blog a bit, but I don't know how silly I would look in one.  :D

I'm really interested in seeing the duck 50's jacket, be sure to post plenty of pictures!

Does anyone have the TCB 30's cap? I kind of like how floppy it looks, but I'd be interested in seeing more people wearing it.

I've looked through the TCB blog a bit, but I don't know how silly I would look in one.  :D

i have the large blue denim hat.   i got the large. 

tcb 50's jacket in duck cloth ordered. the guys from Classic works in Taiwan are an absolute pleasure to deal with, reccomended!

volvo, did you ask classic works what courier he is going to use to mail the jacket???  cheers!

i have the large blue denim hat.   i got the large. 

Do you happen to have any photos of you wearing it?

I'm interested in the brown herringbone version, or the black version posted today on the TCB blog.

I have and wear a couple baseball caps frequently and was looking to branch out, but I hate most hats with brims that go all the way around. It's like some recent style trend that's pretty popular in Austin and it bugs me. But most of them are stiff, this cap seems more floppy and has it's own style. 

tcb 50's jacket in duck cloth ordered. the guys from Classic works in Taiwan are an absolute pleasure to deal with, reccomended!

volvo!!!   will there be ONLY 50 of these jackets made?  is hajime also going to be making this version for tcb?

volvo!!! will there be ONLY 50 of these jackets made? is hajime also going to be making this version for tcb?

yes limited numbers and they're almost sold out already. I don't think this will be added to TCB standard line.

Hello Everyone !

I just bought a TCB 50's jean jacket. Great quality cotton, and all. Only thing is that I'm not sure about the fit on me. Indeed, the shoulders slop a bit ; so I'm wondering if I should make an exchange and pick a smaller size. Here's a photo (sorry for the bad quality).

mini_501616WIN20160808204325Pro.jpg

So, as you may know TCB products, do you think I should make an exchange ? Wouldn't I be to tight, in a smaller size ? Moreover, may the jacket get even more unwiden, as I haven't wore it yet a lot ?

Thank you very much for your answer, in advance ! And I wish you to have a very good day.

EastonEllis