TCB

oomslokop, thank you for your kind words. The Morgues are doing well. We're playing a show tomorrow night. The Bombay // '69 Ranchero 7" record has been out for a little while now. All analog, nothing digital. It's available through us, The Morgues. I appreciate you asking.

I suggest you to either email Hajime at [email protected] or send him a facebook message, he's very quick to reply (especially via facebook). He'll provide you with a paypal invoice, so you avoid any doubt using the online shop which IIRC is still in Japanese.

you could also ask for sizing suggestion to the man himself if in doubt. he's very helpful usually, unless google translate doens't work well enough!

Edited by volvo240thebest

anyone used the online shop for international orders?

I did! PayPal invoice thru email. Fast shipping to NC! I got my size 46 ranchman in less than a week. Fits perfectly!

Been wearing my ranchman in this 100+ degree weather lately for the past 2 weeks. Already seeing fades develop.

Edited by mlwdp

Recently picked up some 60's and I'm very happy two weeks later. Had some major concerns about a couple measurements (thought I might be strictly cold soaking these) but everything has worked out great. I finally felt comfortable washing (again) to get all the shrinkage out and now the fit is just what I wanted throughout the legs and the waist stretched nicely. Still adjusted to the rise but not a deal breaker. 

I'm impressed that you powered through this heatwave with that shirt mlwdp! I'm in VA and while the 60's are great for warmer weather I definitely caved to mother nature this week. 

Took my Seamens out on a picnic a couple of days ago. You can see how crazy wide (and comfortable) they are.

Just seen this, Harls. Great photo (and Seamans)! I like the picnic narrative.

Been wearing the Crawling pants all week and have ordered the shorts too. Will post some pics when I get chance.

Recently picked up some 60's and I'm very happy two weeks later. Had some major concerns about a couple measurements (thought I might be strictly cold soaking these) but everything has worked out great. I finally felt comfortable washing (again) to get all the shrinkage out and now the fit is just what I wanted throughout the legs and the waist stretched nicely. Still adjusted to the rise but not a deal breaker.

I'm impressed that you powered through this heatwave with that shirt mlwdp! I'm in VA and while the 60's are great for warmer weather I definitely caved to mother nature this week.

Lol I still get the occasional "Aren't you hot wearing that?" from people here when I'm out. Perfect time to break in denim is when the temp is hot IMO. That's why I only buy new denim and wash old denim during the summer months.

hey tcb 60 and 50 owners, yeah you too volvo!!!

i just got my pair of 60's, a post wash version size 36.  i tried them on.  they kind of feel tight around the crotch area and the jeans goes right up my butt.  not a bad thing but i am not used to this feeling.  i did not get this with my 50's jeans.  is this because the 60 is a very different cut?  it must be the rise as well.  i guess also the 60's jeans material will loosen up after some wearing.  i also found that it was tight around the bum area if you know what i mean?  it must be the different cut between the 50's cut and the 60's cut.  i totally get what volvo meant when he said that the 60's jeans will go well in a more formal setting rather than the 50's cut. 

my own TCB 60's pair no.2, shaping up for eternal fade glory. Ranchman chambray making guest appearance, too.

almost two months of wear, two washes.

5q5exfg.jpg

Edited by volvo240thebest

hey tcb 60 and 50 owners, yeah you too volvo!!!

i just got my pair of 60's, a post wash version size 36.  i tried them on.  they kind of feel tight around the crotch area and the jeans goes right up my butt.  not a bad thing but i am not used to this feeling.  i did not get this with my 50's jeans.  is this because the 60 is a very different cut?  it must be the rise as well.  i guess also the 60's jeans material will loosen up after some wearing.  i also found that it was tight around the bum area if you know what i mean?  it must be the different cut between the 50's cut and the 60's cut.  i totally get what volvo meant when he said that the 60's jeans will go well in a more formal setting rather than the 50's cut. 

hd, how did the back rise measure on your size 36? Tuckshop (the only place I could find that info) lists a discouraging 14.7" back rise.

I can't remember where I got this from but it's a measurement for 60s in size 36 (one wash).

Hope this helps somewhat. 

Waist flat: 87.5 cm - 34.4â€

Front rise: 26 cm - 10.2â€

Thigh width: 32 cm - 12.6â€

Inseam: 82 cm - 32.3â€

Hem: 23.5 cm - 9.25â€

Edited by leswaffles

my new pair of 60 just sits lower and tighter around my ass.  not so for my older pair of 50.  i guess i have to get used to this new cut of my 60 jeans and just have to stretch out by wearing it more.  we shall see.  sorry for not measuring the inches and such....i really don't care for the numbers, i go by the fit of the jeans on my body.  i prefer the 50's cut over the 60's cut but i love them both. 

So far, countless washes and roughly 3 months of wear. I can't say enough how much i love these jeans and the blue hue that has developed. crappy iPhone pics buy you get the idea.

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

pics aren't the best but i'll get some real photos towards the end of the month.