beatle

What about Jeans Jackets ....

The brycelands type 1 jacket is awesome short body sits perfectly on the waist! 

15 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

At last At Last
The belt skimming Lot 147J

2018-11-02 12.47.26.jpg

Nice fit size 38?

are those grizzly boots?

Nice jacket.

I'm developing a love / hate relationship with pleats on type I & II. I like the history, attention to details, etc, but I find the pleats not always super flattering. Also, on my Warehouse jacket the threads are coming loose at a couple spots that got - shall we say - under pressure...

45 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Looks good. What’s the denim jacket count at now?! :D

Thanks! I wondered what the length reaction would be. The count is only 4 (At Last, Post, MF, Samurai; sending Orslow back and won't be wearing Ande in Eastbourne any more :(). Very tame for this community.

39 minutes ago, edmond said:

Nice fit size 38?

are those grizzly boots?

Size 44 Ed. Pleased to see you don't think it too short!

Boots are Viberg.

36 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Nice jacket.

Cheers!

CA4ZQCb.jpg

a teaser from instagram on the jackets debut in NC. Still havent had a chance for real photos. 

9 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Thanks! I wondered what the length reaction would be. The count is only 4 (At Last, Post, MF, Samurai; sending Orslow back and won't be wearing Ande in Eastbourne any more :(). Very tame for this community.

Size 44 Ed. Pleased to see you don't think it too short!

Boots are Viberg.

Cheers!

44??? Seriously i tried  on a 42 yesterday and its great and i think im fatter than ya

length is perfect man

N5XfS6E.jpg

Here it is. I’ll try to convince the misses to get a decent pic of me wearing it. 

Looks lovely.

I liked that jacket so much I hardly wore it. The only time I washed it was to remove the Radiohead 1997 Glastonbury mud before I sent it to you. Hope you have many happy times in it.

No worries, and yeah that's pretty much what I'm looking for.
I think I might just end up with a CSF type I in all likelihood.

I tried on the CSF WW2 type 1 in Clutch Café earlier this week... very impressive... so well constructed, great denim colour and character, felt a nice weight 13/14oz, relatively boxy with vintage length... all that I've read really but always good to try first hand... definitely one for my list... (* eye watering shop price though)...

2 minutes ago, Broark said:

I think I might just end up with a CSF type I in all likelihood.

We crossed posts... that would be a fine choice @Broark

8 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

I tried on the CSF WW2 type 1 in Clutch Café earlier this week... very impressive... so well constructed, great denim colour and character, felt a nice weight 13/14oz, relatively boxy with vintage length... all that I've read really but always good to try first hand... definitely one for my list... (* eye watering shop price though)...

@MJF9 yeah the first time I went there I had a really nice look around and chat with the staff as a few of them are ex Son of a Stag but I left with just a coffee...

@Toegun indeed mate and yes very helpful staff and a really good shop... they are building up quite a collection which is always good to see...

On 11/11/2018 at 8:09 PM, MJF9 said:

A paltry £1024 for the complete WW2 tux! :huh:

@Maynard Friedman high inflation since the war???! I only heard the price of the jacket and made my excuses with eyes watering. Better importing provided it's marked as low value.

Are you flying this holiday season? If so, what denim jacket are you taking with you?

Last time I took my Warehouse WW2 Type I. Tomorrow I'm flying with the Tender 900. Both have pockets big enough to accommodate 3 passports...