What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

^ Nice. Do those 213s have black laquered buttons? And do they make 213s in LVCs?

Yes, black laquered buttons and selvedge collar. LVC only ever did the distressed version, I would love a reissue in a dry finish but don't hold out much hope.:(

^^chicken has a nice vintage jacket...

yes i do, ideedy (and a hot model, too, apparently):

139802.jpg

Yes, black laquered buttons and selvedge collar. LVC only ever did the distressed version, I would love a reissue in a dry finish but don't hold out much hope.:(

i have a mag with this japanese collector who owns three vintage 213s, one of them in near deadstock condition. sick stuff. your lvcs are still looking great.

i picked up an unwashed at selvedge about 5 years ago (not sure exactly) it's worn and washed now but probably still my fave jacket

Guest Phrost

sam113, can you post pics wearing the Atelier LaDurance Royal jacket? I tried it on at a store, but I didn't really get to see how it looked on me. I was definitely digging the Novelty jacket, though.

I just got a Sugercane 1962 Type 3 Jacket. Not sure how much I'll wear it, so I didn't want to get a Samurai Type 3 or a LVC. Anyway, I'm very please with the jacket, esp for 15,000 yen.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/earthmarket/460157/597188/760265/

I'll try to post some pics later.

- Just tried on the Marc Jacobs x Wrangler Jacket today and the fit was horrible, granted that I do have broad shoulders.

I actually saw the making of -- did you wear them already ???? How do they feel ?

This question is for me?

If so the jacket feels very nice when I wear it around. It has some weight to it and it moves very well. Sort of feels like damp denim without the wet. I can put it on over anything without worrying about getting it waxy. I've only worn it around the house a bit. It's still above 90 here during the day and I won't need a jacket for a few months at least.