What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Nice jacket.

I'm developing a love / hate relationship with pleats on type I & II. I like the history, attention to details, etc, but I find the pleats not always super flattering. Also, on my Warehouse jacket the threads are coming loose at a couple spots that got - shall we say - under pressure...

45 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Looks good. What’s the denim jacket count at now?! :D

Thanks! I wondered what the length reaction would be. The count is only 4 (At Last, Post, MF, Samurai; sending Orslow back and won't be wearing Ande in Eastbourne any more :(). Very tame for this community.

39 minutes ago, edmond said:

Nice fit size 38?

are those grizzly boots?

Size 44 Ed. Pleased to see you don't think it too short!

Boots are Viberg.

36 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Nice jacket.

Cheers!

9 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Thanks! I wondered what the length reaction would be. The count is only 4 (At Last, Post, MF, Samurai; sending Orslow back and won't be wearing Ande in Eastbourne any more :(). Very tame for this community.

Size 44 Ed. Pleased to see you don't think it too short!

Boots are Viberg.

Cheers!

44??? Seriously i tried  on a 42 yesterday and its great and i think im fatter than ya

length is perfect man

I tried on the CSF WW2 type 1 in Clutch Café earlier this week... very impressive... so well constructed, great denim colour and character, felt a nice weight 13/14oz, relatively boxy with vintage length... all that I've read really but always good to try first hand... definitely one for my list... (* eye watering shop price though)...

8 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

I tried on the CSF WW2 type 1 in Clutch Café earlier this week... very impressive... so well constructed, great denim colour and character, felt a nice weight 13/14oz, relatively boxy with vintage length... all that I've read really but always good to try first hand... definitely one for my list... (* eye watering shop price though)...

@MJF9 yeah the first time I went there I had a really nice look around and chat with the staff as a few of them are ex Son of a Stag but I left with just a coffee...

On 11/11/2018 at 8:09 PM, MJF9 said:

A paltry £1024 for the complete WW2 tux! :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Are you flying this holiday season? If so, what denim jacket are you taking with you?

Last time I took my Warehouse WW2 Type I. Tomorrow I'm flying with the Tender 900. Both have pockets big enough to accommodate 3 passports...