Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Question here;

I have 32 SexSC02 which I love but now I want something with a higher rise, more room for the thighs (coz squatz) but the same narrow leg opening at the ankle (19cm).

I got momo 0201s last winter which are nice but the leg opening is a little too wide for me tbh. 

So I'm looking for mid-rise, tapered jeans with roomy thighs.

Any suggestions? '47s?

Size up 1 from my sexsc02?

Oni Denim 271xx cut could work for you. http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=13209&category_id=&manufacturer_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

Yeah, over at DB, Charles from History Preservation said: ''the 1966 is about to be re-introduced with the star stitch or small embroidered star on the back pocket, so that’s not a feature we find very marketable among our customers and we’ve no plans to carry them.''

The thigh on the 33" Okinawa measures 12.75" and the hem is indeed 9"

2 words of advice gnome... Do It!

Edit- ^That is at max stretch not fresh from the wash.

i did it today.  Ive gone on a denim binge the last 2 days, copping Samurai 710xx yesterday and SC Oki's today.  

Gnomes, you're silly. If I recall correctly you also binged about 18 months ago.

1.5 year cycle is harmless!

In all actuality, I out fatted my SDA's and my IH's.  Those will have to go.  I have my FC 0105xx, Warehouse 415 and ROY RS04.  Incoming are the TCB contest jean, Samurai 710xx and the SC Oki's.  Could be worse...

Edited by garden gnomes in space

• 2 weeks later...

1947s worn hard and rarely washed vs 1947s worn hard and washed every 2 weeks:

1A7C18D2-A7A9-4D86-A884-5CCA1C5D63D2.jpg

whos brothers with who??

My brother, who doesn't post here, is the primary wearer and non-washer of the jeans on the left. 

I know you're brothers and all, but your wear patterns are eerily similar. 

I started his jeans, and then a swap happened.  He put most of the wear into them, but I might have set some of the creases.  I'd honestly not be surprised though if we turned out nearly identical jeans without having worn the same pair though.