Buzz Rickson Beanie

Buzz Rickson Pea Coat

Buzz Rickson Chambray

Sugar Cane Belt

Sugar Cane 1947

Lone Wolf Socks

(Alden)

Yes, but what underwear?

Kidding. The peacoat is excellent. Hell, that whole fit is legit.

Double 0's pair on db and History Preservations sample pair should be more than reason enough for people to jump on the SC bandwagon....Here are the latter (1947):

47 and 66's, best bang for the buck jeans ever

Damn, that is a steal of a deal for some ai, glad you grabbed the last 33 as it dulls the pain of not being able to afford/get them.

Just seen this Bradl....

A 32 would fit if you're normally a 33 - mine are more like a 33.75(tag) - I'm sure I could have taken a size 32 - might be able to do

You a favour in turn if you snag a s32.

Just a thought ;)

Edited by UkeNo

These last few pages are a pretty good testament to what killer breadth Toyo has just in terms of it's denim, which is doubly impressive to me because they are pretty far from being a "denim first" brand.  They approach everything in all of their collection with the same attentiveness to getting it just right as they do for instance, the 1947s.  

The Edo Ai have landed:

6FRGlSo.png

The denim is really unlike anything else I have or have seen. It has a wave type of patten where the green alternates with the blue. From the dying process I assume?

Not to mention the slub and nep. Crazy!

The fit is very comfortable and well fitted without being baggy or boxy. A higher rise than normal on me and still plenty of room in the front pockets. I like it a lot.

A special thank to Hollows and Beautiful_Freak for bringing these to my attention and helping me source them.

More pictures to come.

Cheers Guys.

Edit: I have just noticed that the older versions of these (eg Hollows pair) have an arc and Tab. Mine don't.

These must be post L3vi's Lawsuit etc.They're still great though.

Trying to find these? Help!

Just seen this Bradl....

A 32 would fit if you're normally a 33 - mine are more like a 33.75(tag) - I'm sure I could have taken a size 32 - might be able to do

You a favour in turn if you snag a s32.

Just a thought ;)

Looks like Earthmarket is now sold out in 32, but thanks for the offer!

Could anyone recommend me a pair of canes with a higher rise and slightly wider thighs than my sexsc02?

I love the way they faded (they were my first pair of canes) but to be honest the sexsc02 cut isn't perfect for me. Due to sports I have a big bum and fat thighs. Don't want the leg opening to be too wide tho. 

Would those '47s work? I love the look of them. Other suggestions? 

Could anyone recommend me a pair of canes with a higher rise and slightly wider thighs than my sexsc02?

I love the way they faded (they were my first pair of canes) but to be honest the sexsc02 cut isn't perfect for me. Due to sports I have a big bum and fat thighs. Don't want the leg opening to be too wide tho. 

Would those '47s work? I love the look of them. Other suggestions? 

They way you're describing yourself, it sounds like the 47s are very well suited for you, but they are definitely a wider leg opening than the SExSC02 (yours are insanely good looking btw…).  2009 is a slightly more relaxed cut than the SExSC02, but it's in the same ballpark for sure.  I've never seen the 47s look bad on someone that dialed the inseam length on them in.  

@ Crat

in addition to the 2009's and 47's, maybe you could try the 66's too. high rise, good thigh space, and a tapered leg. if you look on the previous page, i posted a link from rakuten that sells the 66 in non-wash.

They way you're describing yourself, it sounds like the 47s are very well suited for you, but they are definitely a wider leg opening than the SExSC02 (yours are insanely good looking btw…).  2009 is a slightly more relaxed cut than the SExSC02, but it's in the same ballpark for sure.  I've never seen the 47s look bad on someone that dialed the inseam length on them in.  

*dialed in the inseam length

let's do away with the (Germanic) abberation of the separable prefix verb!  :P

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know Sugar Canes were so affordable on Rakuten now. Looks like it's time to replace my 'ol beat up pair. 

@Crat I had a pair of 1947s in size 35. As you know I'm a fellow weightlifter, they were a bit constricting in the waist and hips when I was around 200lbs. I can fit into them now at 186lbs but I'm going to buy a 36 this time around. 

I'd like to find something with an 8.5-8.75" leg opening with a 13.5" thigh and a long front and back rise, but alas that seems impossible. 

Edited by ColdsnapBryan