AC636241-A88C-46E6-AB47-53285CB0A416_zps

START:

ROGUEFITNESS//

ACRNM GT-J21//

ACRNM KR-SM1//

ACRNM 3A-1BLK//

DANIELPATRICK TRUNKS//

STOP.

Regarding full ACR fits (of which I am frequently guilty), it's hard for me to put anything else together that qualifies as "techwear" here as most of what I enjoy wearing is in fact ACRNM.   :)

Edited by jbob24

ah that's so sick. Thought i'd be the only one to post j21 pics this season but you got me beat haha. Wish mine fit like that! mine is a medium / size too big for me but i get a lot of use out of it in the warmer months regardless

I'd love one in XL, damned fine garment, and so versatile too.

Thanks guys! I almost sold it off before really giving it a chance, I'm sooooo glad nobody bought it :) I wear it all the time now when the weather permits

DSC_0296.jpg?raw=1

ACRNM NTS-NG1

Veilance Mionn IS Vest

Four Horsemen Shop linen tee (4horsemenshop on instagram)

ACRNM 3A-3TS

AOKUWARE custom pull tab

ACRNM P20-S

ACRNM LF1-001

I don't think there's an issue with it being worn up, I'm just confused as to whether it is cold or warm where he is, based on what he's wearing. Good fit, though.

Please stop wearing the gaiter up.

I don't think there's an issue with it being worn up, I'm just confused as to whether it is cold or warm where he is, based on what he's wearing. Good fit, though.

It was sunny but windy and a bit chilly, ~10 degrees C if I remember it right. Obviously I'm not wearing this thing during the summer, but it was the first day in weeks, maybe longer, where I could; so I did. Same goes for the vest, It does get a bit hot at the neck of it if it's even mildly warm so it's really just a morning thing; handy since it packs so well.

How else would you wear the gaiter? I think it looks kinda dumb if it's worn like a turtleneck type thing

Also PS my left hand is in my vest pocket, not a weird lump on my stomach lol

Edited by forgetsimon

If he's repping 4horsemen he's probably in Victoria in which case the whether is all fucky and that fit isn't unreasonable other than kind of being weird in general.

FWIW, I like the gaiter as a turtleneck type thing, that's how i wear it most of the time tbh.

Looking for a layer under my J-47GT,any suggestions? I typically wear a hoodie but I always have to nest my hoods, something I could wear with a dress shirt would be pretty cool but not mandatory

Something like a Veilance Quoin vest or the Graph cardigan? If you don't want to pay Veilance prices and don't mind the branding, Arcteryx do the Atom LT Vest. Or do you want something like a thin insulator jacket?

If he's repping 4horsemen he's probably in Victoria in which case the whether is all fucky and that fit isn't unreasonable other than kind of being weird in general.

Exactly, I live in Victoria and it's always something different here; but we have been lucky enough to have a bright and fairly warm spring so far. Besides the gaiter this is kind of what I wear day to do depending on temperature, but probably one of the more loud days; and that was part of the point.

I never liked wearing it just on my neck, It doesn't do my body type any justice. I guess the same could be said for wearing it up, but at least then it looks less like something you'd see most people wearing and serves a better function. I'd have no reason to wear it just on my neck with the vest since it tends to keep my neck fairly warm on it's own with the high collar.

The gaiter definitely looks better when worn with a jacket than a vest though, I can't deny that.

I used to live in Vic, just as well I moved since that city probably couldn't handle two goofy white guy techninjas.

Word of advice: buy a foam roller.

Edited by Igneousity

C1CED73E-1D3C-4D12-9121-89067B34B2B8_zps

AntiSocial

ACR SS-V4C w/ 3A-SR1

Veilance

ACR P9-S

Visvim

We are ALL the hat...

My hat thinks you're cool tho.

5297a59800.jpg

Edited by Albm