TCB

^ Haha. Colchester zoo nearby sells their surplus lion and tiger dump for exactly that job (pardon the pun). I couldn't bring myself to do it. It just seemed too much like exchanging one cat's turd for a larger one!

Technically, I feel we might have strayed slightly off topic now...

Looks good, but the tails seem a bit long to me... I guess he thinks the shirt needs to be tucked in? Depending on the actual measurements I'd probably opt for the chambray, I have no problem tucking that in, but I'm not big on tucking in denim shirts.

I wear tucked in shirts 90% of the time, so it won't be a big trouble for me.

We'll have to see a sizing chart to really understand if it's too long or not.

As a general rule of thumb all of TCB tops are fairly long, both my 50's jacket and the foreman vest are quite long. the good thing about it is that shirt lenght can be altered by any good tailor, and it's usually a rather cheap alteration.

I always remove ugly chainstitch runoff anyway and I've had an Iron Heart chambray with side gussets shortened and it looks fine, the tailor simply needs to rework the curve of the hem in order to straighten it out somewhat.

I wear tucked in shirts 90% of the time, so it won't be a big trouble for me.

We'll have to see a sizing chart to really understand if it's too long or not.

As a general rule of thumb all of TCB tops are fairly long, both my 50's jacket and the foreman vest are quite long. the good thing about it is that shirt lenght can be altered by any good tailor, and it's usually a rather cheap alteration.

Unless the arms are very short, I would say that those tails are for tucking. I have an ELMC chambray with visually very similar proportions between sleeve to hem /tail (if that makes any sense), and that really needs to be tucked (or if untucked, left open). But it makes much more sense to make a long shirt that can be shortened than the other way round right? I might even break out the sewing machine myself, that would produce laughable results!!

some more evo on my TCB 60s. Another month another wash. Not sure if this belongs here or DWC thread. These will eventually shape up to a nice vintage fade i think.

thigh and lower leg contrast (yeah I put my socks on inside out today)

21259876514_701ae83418_c.jpg

some roping

21856455696_f900f22705_c.jpg

choo choo... (colour is washed out and crappy in this pic - more vivid in the flesh!)

21694539140_a5065e1fdd_c.jpg

I didn't expect Inoue to come up with a chambray version as well, this is totally his own idea.

I'm definitely going to get the denim one. i prefer chambray in a workshirt design rather than western design myself

ed, I haven't a clue re price, but with TCB you know it's not going to be too expensive.

60's looking great Holio Cornolio! how many months of wear did you put on them? they're shaping up for future greatness and glory!

Edited by volvo240thebest

^ That's what I'm wearing right now. Post (hot wash) wash they are 15.5" at the waist. 11.5 thigh, 10 front rise and a hair over 8" at the hem. They do stretch a fair bit with wear.

Edited by holio cornolio

^ That's what I'm wearing right now. Post (hot wash) wash they are 15.5" at the waist. 11.5 thigh, 10 front rise and a hair over 8" at the hem. They do stretch a fair bit with wear.

Thanks man! I don't think I can manage to get them over my thighs even if I size up :(

^maybe I measured the thigh wrong. They don't seem particularly slim to me. Certainly not a loose cut by any stretch though. I will double check later. But with a 32 inch waist I reckon you'd have to have elephant quads before they'd be too tight in the thigh.