Warehouse

Medine

Just dropped off the majority of my collection to get hemmed so I'm back to wearing my 1001's consistently again. Seriously just some of the best denim around. I can't wait for the 20th anniversary stuff to come around.

Sorry, didn't translate earlier:

http://info.ware-house.co.jp/topics/2014/03/20140328.html

Cut: Warehouse 1001, one model is buckle back, the second one isn't

Detail
・Denim ï¼ WAREHOUSE Original 100% American Cotton blend (fabric from current 1001)
・Sewingï¼ WAREHOUSE
・Buttons ï¼ EVISU
・Rivetsï¼ WAREHOUSE
・Leather patchï¼ HIDEHIKO YAMANEã€WAREHOUSE
・Woven name patch ï¼ EVISU (the tag patch just behind the belt loop)
・Autograph/signature ï¼ EVISUã€WAREHOUSE
・hand painted gulls

Minor detail, but I'm disappointed they don't have the evisu crotch rivet...Seems like it would've pulled it together more...

Edited by aho

I've seen it on a 1001XX collaboration pair they did with a shop called Izumi, that was made with Duckdigger denim. I think Slab posted the info a few pages back and Bobbo bought a pair from Yahoo auctions.

Digging through the Warehouse staff blog is pretty neat.

If only I knew Japanese instead of some Chinese!

Thinking about giving my 1001's another wash soon, getting them ready for summer.

I've seen it on a 1001XX collaboration pair they did with a shop called Izumi, that was made with Duckdigger denim. I think Slab posted the info a few pages back and Bobbo bought a pair from Yahoo auctions.

Yeah, it's the patch from my 1001XX collabs. Sincerely happy I won't have that patch on more than one pair, haha. 

Also I noticed that BiG put some Warehouse tees on sale if anyone is interested.

If only they made an XL in their tees...

Fuck you broark......

I am trying to not cop anything, and I go and check and they have the x's-34 listed. Something I have been looking at since they came out..... Hopefully there is some tees kicking around by next Friday so I can grab them.

Edit, good x's-34 out of my size.

Edited by bradl