Warehouse

Medine

I quite like one-wash too. My Fullcount and my Canes are both OW and it's sometimes cool just to be able to wear a pair of jeans from the get-go. Only thing I dislike is the toll the wash takes on the leather patch.

I've noticed my leather patch is also pretty beat up already having only had them for like a month. But it's also nice just because they're so comfortable from the get go.

It's going to be a big change starting my Iron Heart 633s' haha.

I hear what you're saying. Been cuffin and uncuffin quite a bit. I suppose I'm not used to go uncuffed these days. 

For reference I'm ~180cm and the inseam is (or at least should be) 32". I'm usually cuffing up to somewhere around that length. We'll see how I decide to wear them when spring/summer shows up.

Good looking fit on those 1001xx's. I've had the same conundrum about cuffing with my 1001's as well. Single small cuff looks good with my boots even though I'm 6'3". But I also wear them a little lower than intended I think.

hi fellow warehouse aficionados, I am going to buy a pair of 1001XX from online store but I would like to make a few enquiries here first since i know you guys are so knowledgeable.

1. is 1001xx a regular item from warehouse or they won't sell it anymore in the future?

2. i am wearing a pair of studio dartisan 101(raw) with tag size 36, so should i go for a pair of 1001xx (one washed) with tag size 38 ( true waist: 35.5)

thanks a lot guys! your advice is greatly appreciated !

I think the length on the 1001 for me is just right! I'm about 6'3" but I wear them on the lower side.

The only thing I would change is maybe some bigger belt loops. My Corter belt is a bit too thick for the loops.

I'm still able to get the belt through there and make it work but it's just a bit tight.

These have gotten a little loose but I still tend to not wear a belt with them.

These are probably my most comfortable jeans I own. They've been my daily pair since I got them.

Man, I want to convince myself that the inseam on the 1001 is long enough...dammit Warehouse; what's the harm in cutting them a couple inches longer?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cuffs are on the way out.  Embrace not having to lop two or three inches off your jeans to get a proper hem.  ;-)