Warehouse

Medine

@whacked, I suggest sutocorp (check out their thread on sufu)

@sugar, Most likely not happening... :(  In a twist of fate, I could've made them work if they were button fly (the ol' "unbutton the top two buttons and wear a belt" trick) but the new 1001's are also too good not to wear. Perhaps we'll meet again next year for the 20th Anniversary pair! ;)

What size were those 1001ZXX?  If you're willing to let them go, might be interested in them for my girlfriend.  

That's quite a relief aho as they would have tempted me greatly. I'm currently wearing my Warrens (DD108) and have a second pair stashed away along with some 15th anniversary 1001XX and some 415s (rebadged 700s) so I'm fine for Warehouse for some time. The denim is just so comfortable as well as great looking that I'll always have half an eye open for another pair at the right price...

Does anyone know what Warehouse might have coming up this year?

I'm torn between getting the 800 cut or waiting for a new 1001XX or some other denim they might use coming up this year.

I'm also thinking about getting the O/W pair of 1001XX that BiG has with the banner denim (assuming the waist will stretch a little).

Too many options to wrap my head around!

^Broark, setterman is right, it'll probably be a few more months until anything is announced for their mainline. In my opinion though, I don't think there'll be any changes to the 1001 this year, at least not likely until 2015 (20th Anniversary) since the 2013 model was a big overhaul. Hopefully they'll tack on the "XX" to it again that year, but that's a minor detail for purists...I think they're more likely to do something to other lot numbers since they discontinued the 700 (perhaps a 1004XX in the "banner" denim?) or maybe even a run of 1000XX (not seen since 2011)? I think they really struck it good with this fabric though, and would suggest a pair of 1001's from Japan-Holic if you're in between the 800's but also like the new denim on the 2012 1001XX. It's the literal best of both worlds (slimmed down cut, new fabric)!

The next few "new models" are going to be from the Brown Duck & Digger line, which I suspect they'll be pushing at least through April since it's supposedly their global brand:

http://brown-duckanddigger.com/

Edited by aho

I've never really dealt with one wash but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Although the waist would need to stretch a bit on the size 36. I'm assuming it would stretch back out to an actual 36?

Not sure if you guys know as much about HC as you do WH, but wondering if there is a cut like the HC-035 that's a slimmer cut. Or any HC that has a sub 8.75" hem. 

Love everything about the jeans, the fifth pocket is one amazingly detailed, I am just not sure how I would fit into a cut like that.

Florian had a tailored/tapered pair of 700's that came out well earlier in this thread, but you likely won't find a slim cinch back since it's a 30's and earlier detail. Translating in order, left to right:

Size, Waist, Front Rise, Back Rise, Inseam, Thigh, Leg Opening

Hmmmm comparing those my X-33 the measurements aren't too far off, thigh has a cm or two difference, and rise is actually higher than most of my jeans, so I could probably go for the 33 in these. But going to hold off till summer as 11oz is only really good for a couple months out of the year up here.

quick update on my 660. got them from aho about 7 months ago and haven't washed them since.

I'm rotating these with some evisu and wearing them only a few hours a day.

Really happy about how good the fit still is after all these wears!

2prt.jpg