Warehouse

Medine

What happened to your pair of 15th Anniversary SLAB? Get any wear on them or did the sizing not work out?

they are my summer jeans but didn't wear them a lot last summer since I was wearing the ooe's. not much wear on them yet but i'll get there

Am i wrong in thinking these Warehouse x Old York Lot 212 ( http://www.japan-holic.com/product/250 ) are the same cut as the 800? Couldn't find much info online. Had to get a refund because of an inventory mistake but was offered the raw model ( http://www.japan-holic.com/product/157 ) in the same size and I'm not sure what i want to do now..ha. Lost a few dollars in Paypal fees but can't beat free shipping and won't hesitate to place another order there.

Thanks! I bought this from ebayer mundial221, he has a nice selection of used and new Jap clothing.

Measurements (I'm 1,85m, 85 kg):

Chest: 58,5 cm 

Length: 60 cm

Arm (shoulder seam to cuff): 59 cm

I've had a WH sweater in size 40 that fitted similar to this at first but shrunk about 5 cm in all dimensions once I threw it in the washing machine and tumble dryer. I soaked this in warm water for about 30 minutes and tumbled ("delicate" setting) yesterday and it shrunk a couple of cm allover. Hopefully I can keep this fit.

That sweatshirt is cool - I've been in Hapeville many times for work, it's like taking a trip back in time 50 years. Not a small, rural town like you might think though, it's less than 10 mins from ATL and about 2 or 3 mins drive from the busiest airport in the world.

That sweatshirt is cool - I've been in Hapeville many times for work, it's like taking a trip back in time 50 years. Not a small, rural town like you might think though, it's less than 10 mins from ATL and about 2 or 3 mins drive from the busiest airport in the world.

Ha, that's great. I've been to Atlanta a couple of times visiting family friends and my brother who went there for a year in high school, but never noticed Hapeville. I'll have to go there some time :)

Looks like there'll be a new 1003XX for the 2014 Spring/Summer collection...

http://instagram.com/p/hCpC8rjS-U/#

11004884145_a513583c4f_o.jpg

check out yankflyer if you're an instagrammer, he's an employee of WH (the guy modeling most of the "fits" on their webstore)

I'm interested to see what they do with this release, particularly with the fabric. Wonder what they found with the 1003XX "Test Sample" from a few years back and how they've progressed after using the new 1001XX "denim banner" fabric.

Laurel wreath buttons and I'm buying ;)

Edited by aho

Wish I could look at those Aho but my work computer blocks ameblo sites and therefore restricts me from a world of Japanese denim blogs!

Question for those of you with the 15th anniversary 1001XX (or the 2011 ''Native'' arcs versions that used this denim): did you continue to see shrinkage over several washes? I have given mine two 40C delicate spins in the machine and there was noticeable shrink after each. I'm curious as I could do with them being tighter in the waist. I suspect however that I may have got all the shrinkage out by now.

^Thanks for the link Snake! (wouldn't mind seeing further updates of your 15th's when you get a chance ;) )

Regarding the 1003XX, I like the look but will likely pass on these for now. Can't say I don't have enough WH to last me for a few years anyway! I'm wondering if that tab is stitched down against the denim or if they just embroidered out the "GENUS"? Interesting details and looking forward to reading more about the fabric once they hit more webstores. 6x6 denim, 14oz, and the "strong twisted warp" (never did get a good translation for that...this is also done with the 1000XX denim)...

^We shall see! Looks new to me but I'll have to wait for more information to confirm...The denim looks good for that era though! Just wish they had the laurel wreath...

9zj0.jpg

2ls2.jpg

A nice smooth even grain, if that makes sense? You start seeing characteristics and flavors of the different eras when you look at too many pairs all day long as I do...

Sugar Mountain, I may be joining you around the same time...perhaps with a pair of 15th Anniversary 1001ZXX ;)

Edited by aho