Warehouse

Medine

^ Yeah I know what you mean. It's more for the europeans that don't wanna order from abroad and be hit with customs.

Maynard: Oh so it's those guys. Never got a chance to visit Mr Mudd and Mr Gold. Think it's closed now.

I don't know why most Japanese denim companies go up to size 40 for jeans (and some like SDA make jeans a lot bigger than that), but stop around size 42 or 44 for shirts and jackets.  Would love for Warehouse to make a 507XX style jacket in a size I could wear.   

Haven't really worn these legends for years at this point. I should repair the leg rip and give them one last ride. 

Warehouse 1920s Lee repros

Look great!  

Warehouse/Lee Archives needs to bring this model back next fall.  

these tees shrink a ton , after a hot wash and tumble dry there down a full size just as BIG states in the description ........ glad i listened 

Thank you for this. That means I would need a L which they don't have, thankfully. Now I can stop checking if they still have them in stock every day.

Those look great aho, I love the stitched over tab and the flannel pocket bags.

Pretty cloudy today so probably won't get to take pictures of my 1001's after the wash yet, but I'll get on it soon.

The one aspect of these that's really popping so far are the train tracks.

Those 1003xx's look great, I would like to get a pair of raw Warehouse to see how the denim really breaks in.

Also seems like my 1001's are developing a hole in the back pocket from my phone, it's always surprising how sharp those things are.

Those 1003xx's look great, I would like to get a pair of raw Warehouse to see how the denim really breaks in.

Also seems like my 1001's are developing a hole in the back pocket from my phone, it's always surprising how sharp those things are.

Much as I hate to be "old-man-yells-at-clowds" guy (especially because I am 31)... I absolutely can't STAND cell phone fades. I don't carry my phone around much really so I never get them but it's always frustrating to see a beautiful pair posted here with the telltale iphone imprint (and its always so dramatic because of the sharp edges on those things...)

I personally keep my phone in my back pocket and tend to get cell phones fades on all my pairs...I understand why one might not prefer it (remember when people would put chewing tobacco can's in their pockets- LOL) but honestly I just wear my jeans and it's convenient to put it in my pocket; not a conscious decision to get "cool fades"!

I personally keep my phone in my back pocket and tend to get cell phones fades on all my pairs...I understand why one might not prefer it (remember when people would put chewing tobacco can's in their pockets- LOL) but honestly I just wear my jeans and it's convenient to put it in my pocket; not a conscious decision to get "cool fades"!

In the end, you're wearing your jeans for your self, not for acceptance on a forum of people you don't really know.

Edit: Gordon is killing me with this wait for the 660. I have one denim related purchase in the next two months, and been holding out for the 660 for a while...

Edited by bradl

It seems that wallet fades are acceptable by many but phone fades aren't, I find this bizarre. Both of these are standard, everyday items, often of similar shape and size, that people carry around. In their pockets for convenience and easy access. They are a genuine form of wear and tear that reflect the wearers lives. I certainly will not fuss around taking it out of my pocket every time I sit down. I will keep it in a shirt pocket if the pocket is big enough and can be secured, otherwise it tends to fall out if I bend over and I certainly would not wear it on a belt holster or anything like that.