Medine

Warehouse

4 hours ago, babydials said:

Due to my present state of unemployment I have been avoiding my usual denim haunts and sights.  Today I saw the Warehouse 1939 Montgomery Ward jeans.  Serious withdrawal pains.  Anyone here have them and can post pics?  I must live vicariously.

I'm pretty sure Davito has them.

Anyone seen the pictures of the WH x pronto 10 year anniversary denim? Patch looks great. I wonder what kind of denim they used on this one?

Just pulled the trigger on that lot 2010 cowboy jacket that was for sale on a couple other forums. This megapocket is going to take some getting used to...  First Warehouse.

Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide on my next purchase and found the warehouse model names and fabrics a bit confusing. I mainly wear straight cut jeans (now alternating between SC hawaiis and okinawas) and am looking to purchase the standard straight cut model form Warehouse. I have the Evisu 2001 no.1, SDA 101, SC 1947, so I would like to get the Warehouse equivalent of these jeans. Would this be the lot 800 cut in 1000xx denim?

thanks!

1000 will be the corresponding WH model to go along with the other brands/models you mentioned. 

thanks for the quick reply setterman! I will go for the lot. 1000 then. From what I read Warehouse 1000xx denim shrinks a normal amount right? I mean I wear a 33 in SC and most other brands except for the Evisu no.1 denim which shrank a ton. I have a 34 which is even tighter in the waist than all my size 33 pairs from other brands.

Evisu no.1 you will need to upsize by 2-3sizes. If not after soaking it will shrink down alot which after you will not even be bothered trying on.

8 hours ago, mousemouse said:

thanks for the quick reply setterman! I will go for the lot. 1000 then. From what I read Warehouse 1000xx denim shrinks a normal amount right? I mean I wear a 33 in SC and most other brands except for the Evisu no.1 denim which shrank a ton. I have a 34 which is even tighter in the waist than all my size 33 pairs from other brands.

i wear a size 36 in the SC47 and WH 1000. The 1000 will have a little bigger waist and a little narrower leg than the SC47. I'd double check WH's measurements, but I'd expect you'd wear a 33 in the 1000.

Guys I need help with some info on a 1001xx 1000 with a genus red tab and a shorthorn paper patch. Just picked up a pair on the bay straight from Japan and I can't find much info on whether these are newer or pre-lawsuit. I'll try to get some pics up at lunch. 

Edit: photos added. Sorry if they're enormous, first time I've used the  ew photo upload  

IMG_1478.PNG

IMG_1479.PNG

IMG_1480.PNG

Edited by SuperJackle

has anyone been in contact with warehouse lately? i ordered something directly from them and they never sent me a tracking code and they haven't responded to my emails for like a week.

16 minutes ago, HAZARDkid said:

has anyone been in contact with warehouse lately? i ordered something directly from them and they never sent me a tracking code and they haven't responded to my emails for like a week.

I'm still waiting to hear back from BiG who is supposed to contact Warehouse on my behalf in regards to my defective pair that I posted on here last week. That's not good for my situation if they aren't responding to anyone at the moment....

The guys from WH might be at Pronto's denim carnival. 

On 3/21/2017 at 10:00 AM, alvin_cheong said:

Evisu no.1 you will need to upsize by 2-3sizes. If not after soaking it will shrink down alot which after you will not even be bothered trying on.

I learned that the hard way! Maybe losing 3kg would make me fit the evisus

19 hours ago, setterman said:

i wear a size 36 in the SC47 and WH 1000. The 1000 will have a little bigger waist and a little narrower leg than the SC47. I'd double check WH's measurements, but I'd expect you'd wear a 33 in the 1000.

thanks setterman! warehouse denim looks so nice after getting worn a bit

DD-1003SXX and DD-1004XX (both one wash) arrived the other day - actual waist measurement is about 2cm more (circumfence) than the WH chart.

will be able to get away with that for the DD-1004XX, but not sure about the DD-1003SXX....
for now, I am putting them trough the washer & dryer to see if I can get them to shrink some more.

(sorry no pics, yet.)

Kaj. I dont think theyd shrink more

yeah theyre sized like your regular wh pair

IMG_3698.JPG

IMG_3712.JPG

wow, that patch is fucked up! mine looks rugged, but certainly better...

thanks for the feedback - the waist for my pairs is only slightly bigger and I don't expect the washing to change that significantly, but I am hoping the dryer might cut the waist down by 1cm or so.

first impressions so far: 13.5oz & 14.5oz denims look great - the 14.5oz denim being quite neppy and full of loom chatter - loving the cut and details of the 1922 model - the 1943 model has an impressive rise, need to get the sizing right to make it worth it...

Edited by Foxy2

Anyone know if warehouse is planning on doing another run of the 1105 this year? I was looking for a size 31 but it seems everyone's sold out. 

Hi stp you got a raw pair? Didnt know theu made raw ones

Ed,

Just double checked my invoice from Warehouse. It does say one wash.

I will add that my drying cycle was done on extra hot, and it was two cycles back to back.

On 3/19/2017 at 8:57 PM, JDelage said:

Just pulled the trigger on that lot 2010 cowboy jacket that was for sale on a couple other forums. This megapocket is going to take some getting used to...  First Warehouse.

Fit, yay or nay?

IMG_5486.JPG

IMG_5498.JPG

IMG_5508.JPG

Undo the bottom button. You're just supposed to use the middle three. :D

the fit is spot on!
(go with setterman's advice, though...)

the pocket will take some time getting used to, but I can see a very utilitarian appeal to it.

Edited by Foxy2

DD-1004XX - W33, will probably size down...

IMG_3980[1].JPG

IMG_3981[1].JPG

IMG_3982[1].JPG

IMG_3983[1].JPG

Edited by Foxy2

On 2017/3/22 at 1:20 AM, SuperJackle said:

Guys I need help with some info on a 1001xx 1000 with a genus red tab and a shorthorn paper patch. Just picked up a pair on the bay straight from Japan and I can't find much info on whether these are newer or pre-lawsuit. I'll try to get some pics up at lunch. 

Edit: photos added. Sorry if they're enormous, first time I've used the  ew photo upload  

Hi,

The jeans are sold at inazuma festival 2015 or lucky bag 2015, either way they are 2015 model.

The fabric seems to be not warehouse original (as the selvedge colour is not yellow), but something like 2nd grade or general purpose product.

Everything else is surely warehouse original.

I have just googled and found the same jeans (it is japanese blog):

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ko75shi_g/55336489.html

hope this helps.