Warehouse

Medine

I just washed my 800s again and had some flat lighting so here's a post wash pic. 5 months wear, washes every third week (or when they smell)

81bf04d5-b3f6-437f-93f5-d370bf692d54_zps

Also for columbus day i was completely free so i walked the brooklyn bridge and enjoyed the view 

b7783724-38db-4fe2-be91-310195120b4d_zps

I was browsing through the latest magazine of Vintage Denim from Lightning Magazine earlier today and noticed that Warehouse owned a denim banner that was presented. I suppose this is the banner they studied for the "banner denim"?

I was always wondering what it looked like. Fun little piece of knowledge to have.

I came across a pair of 1920s Duckdigger on eBay, fell in love with the leather reinforcements in lieu of rivets and put in a snipe that I forgot about until, to my surprise, I suddenly had the winning bid ^^ I have no idea if I even like the cut, plus they might be almost a size too big (32" tagged, 30.75" after one wash). Does anyone know if the waist might shrink further with another warm or hot wash? Anything else worth knowing about them? A little bit of googling doesn't turn up much info on this particular model.

$_12.JPG

Very nice Cuckoo, I think they use the 1000XX oxidised denim and they have the potential to stretch out to 33-34" if required. My size 32 Warrens are about 31" after a hot wash and then stretch out a couple of inches reasonably quickly. That's standard for Warehouse denim.

Just wanted to let anyone know who may be on the fence regarding  Warehouse jeans that I'm really enjoying the 14 oz. 800.  The 'Memphis' denim is sturdy and feels heavier than its 14 oz. and the fit is comfortable in the top block (with a high rise) and tapering down below.  A really nice pair of jeans for the price -- still expensive ($285 at BiG) but less than other brands.  Another aspect of the value (for me at 6'0", size 34) is that the inseam is not especially long, so there's really no need for hemming.

Bottom line -- no frills or special details but great fit and feel at a reasonable price.

John