Warehouse

Medine

On 5/22/2024 at 10:25 PM, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

So ended up picking some of these up as they look like a wider / more accommodating fit than the original and actually Signet had them at a great price (plus I also panicked slightly at the FC pricing chat and the thought of my beloved Warehouse going the same way). Building on my reverence for the brand in owning an anniversary pair too. Awaiting their delivery now and crossed digits Fedex don't stiff me on import.

I also picked up a pair of 1000XX 1946 DSB (critically, not 1001XX (1000XX)) - this was based almost entirely on assumptions on sizing, if anyone has any sizing info on these (at size 34) I would be very grateful - these aren't coming from the other side of the world though so returns / re-sell shouldn't be an issue if it's gone wrong.

I'm essentially hunting for a slightly wider / looser version of what I already have, one in DSB and one in Banner, to cover all my favourite material needs.

On 5/22/2024 at 2:18 PM, dada mafiosi said:

Hi Guys

Anyone having info which online shop is having Warehouse 1001xx 13.5oz banner denim pair in stock? 

FYI seems like there’s a restock of non-wash pairs at Hinoya. 

1 hour ago, dada mafiosi said:

how much inseam length of Warehouse 1001xx shrinks initial hot wash and later on washes? 5cm or 6cm or 7cm possible?

I have never had a raw pair in the banner denim sorry, but Hinoya has said on the product page expect 6-7cm shrinkage in the inseam. I imagine that to be fairly accurate!

30 minutes ago, Alec Leamas said:

I have never had a raw pair in the banner denim sorry, but Hinoya has said on the product page expect 6-7cm shrinkage in the inseam. I imagine that to be fairly accurate!

Almost every brands list the length shrinkage is 6-7cm, but I have used Samurai, Ooe Yufukaten OA01XX-0522, Warehouse 800xx, I notice hardly the inseam shrinks 5-6cm. My Samurai 0500XX shrank from 85cm to 80cm, OA01-0522 5-6cm only, Warehouse 800 5cm only. 

Maybe someone having experience in banner denim can guide us.  

4 hours ago, dada mafiosi said:

how much inseam length of Warehouse 1001xx shrinks initial hot wash and later on washes? 5cm or 6cm or 7cm possible?

Warehouse 1001xx shrink additionally on following washes. 

9 hours ago, dada mafiosi said:

I did not get my Duck Digger pair new or raw so I only know the end point, but they've plateaued at 80-81 cm which is pretty consistent with Hinoya's estimate of 7 cm shrinkage assuming that my pair also started at 88 cm.

I wish that they were 2" longer though - at my height I have no choice but to wear them Hayashi-style

13 hours ago, dada mafiosi said:

Warehouse 800 5cm only. 

Maybe someone having experience in banner denim can guide us.  

The 800 is made with a different denim that is ~14.5oz. It also feels like a tighter weave. I think that’s why the inseam shrinks less on a pair of 800s compared to a pair of jeans made with the Banner Denim. 

My 1001hxx are Banner Denim and the inseam shrunk from 35” to 31.5” over 3 years. It’s easy to stretch the inseam 0.5”-1” if needed. 

I have both the 1001xx and 800xx, the Self Edge longer inseam version of both. I haven't noticed any shrinkage on the 1001xx over half a dozen washes or so. The 800xx do seem like they shrunk in length, and I'm not sure why that is. I didn't notice that until after having knee blowouts on the 800xx repaired though so it's possible that the darned knees not stretching out like before have some kind of negative effect on the inseam length. Either way, cold washing should be pretty safe, and you can always get some length back by pulling the legs when they're damp.