Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

evisu-sugar-cane.gif

Finally achieved a special collaboration with Evisu Sugar Cane!

It all started, it was reaffirmed in the texture of the paint fell off aging with the Sugar Cane denim, it is born from the cooperation sought, also said that the modern Evisu.

Star and gulls sitting on the back pocket design hand-painted paint! Leather Patch "EVISU" and "SUGAR CANE" double leather patch attaches to the side! SUGAR CANE sugar cane denim mix Ryukyu indigo denim uses 14 ounces of thickness! Vertical drop makes promises a unique and beautiful sense of NEP. Silhouette # followed the 2001 classic Evisu, has a relaxed way. Mixture of yellow and orange yarn and sewing are also a mix of both attached and buttons and rivets.

Another reason to spend.....

mr.invincible how old and how many washes?

i think they're over 2 years now? but the total wear is probably a year or under because I didn't wear these until i sold my nudies and my FH which i was wearing more often. but now i switch these between my no.1

im still going to wear these despite the holes. I think these have gone more than 6-7 washes and then 2-3 soaks.i will post another evo in 6 months or so.

is there any other source of news about that collab? i'd like to find out more about the denim...

Details are available at Milwaukee, Bears, etc. At 39,900 yen I think the denim will be closer to the discontinued natural indigo models.

Here's a pic stolen from Bear's:

sc42001-kizi.jpg

Great pick up Mickecch, Was going to pick these up @ Hinoya, What do you think of them quality & fit? Will you post some fit pics eventually? Thanks.
fit pics!?

Thanks~

Fit pics coming soon - they are drying ever so slowly in the Melbourne winter.

id suggest sizing down one for the okinawa from your 811 size. so a 33 in okinawa should work.

for reference im a 30 waist

811 are a 31 o/w (measure 30 in the waist)

okinawa 29