Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

in another thread someone had a pair in a 30 that they were looking at sizing down. someone is interested in a 29 but i cant be anymore help than that. search around in the sexsc06 thread or maybe the small questions thread

anyone with okinawas... who has put a hole in their backpocket yet?

is the design of the inside lining of the pocket also on the otherside to show it through the hole?

The design is not printed on both sides however you can kind of see the design through the fabric as it is pretty thin.

I'm selling this Sugar Cane workshirt recently purchased from Rakuten. I've soaked it once to get the folds out and to shrink it a bit, but nothing else. I've warn it around the house ONCE, and I'm selling it because I don't need it. I was in the mood for a new shirt, but now that I actually have it I realize that I don't need yet another piece in blue.

This is almost identical to the Jean Cord shirt on Self Edge, but it's in blue and it has flap pockets. The color isn't actually as light as it is in the picture, as they were taken in near a large window.

Price is $100 Shipped. I still have the original tag that I can throw in with it.

IMG_3365.jpg?t=1271538327

IMG_3367.jpg?t=1271538404

IMG_3368.jpg?t=1271538405

IMG_3370.jpg?t=1271538408

IMG_3372.jpg?t=1271538410

Anyone looking for a hot-soaked pair of Sugarcane 34x34 1966's? I bought them during that forwardforward sale a few months back for $106 but they're still a little too big for me after the hot soak. I'm willing to let them go for how much I paid + shipping, so around $120 shipped.

Interested here! can you post the BiG style measurements?

Anyone looking for a hot-soaked pair of Sugarcane 34x34 1966's? I bought them during that forwardforward sale a few months back for $106 but they're still a little too big for me after the hot soak. I'm willing to let them go for how much I paid + shipping, so around $120 shipped.

recently purchased a pair of one wash black selvage 1947 sugar canes off the blue7oceans ebayer, they are actually more of a charcoal colour than black, so heads up to anyone thinking about buying them... they are not black. i actually like this colour a lot since i wanted a pair of gray jeans anyways haha, i was aiming for more of a slim straight fit than a straight fit, so i ended up sizing down one, here's a fit pic for those interested.. i wore them for a couple of days around the house to stretch out the waist

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2168/4510173784_5b934687cc_o.jpg

Looks like you got a really nice fit out of those. I bought the same ones in my true waist size (which fits my waist perfectly; perhaps a bit snug initially) and found them to be far too baggy, especially in comparison to LVC 1947s. I know SC makes a regular 47 and a slim 47, but I wasn't expecting the difference to be so noticeable.

I ended up having the legs slimmed/tapered significantly. Arcs are removed, too. 7.5" hem...took a solid inch off the thigh area.

fullsize.jpgfullsize.jpg

Guest RyanSipat

My SC40301 raw (okinawa). 1 initial soak Worn for a month and 21 days. Taken on my nikon d40, 50mm 1:1.4, aperature set at 8 shutter speed around 250. It looks a little lighter on the thigh area than in the pictures but im too lazy to adjust the colors.

Picture027.jpg?t=1272064803

Picture029.jpg?t=1272064990

Picture018.jpg?t=1272065025

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg?t=1272065098

Picture023.jpg

not much going on with the jeans, i know lol.

Sugar Cane 55s worn for around 5 months. As you can see, they were washed constantly. They've shrunk beyond the ideal fit so I only wear them occasionally now. They're a bit darker in person.

IMG_3380.jpg?t=1272089464

IMG_3382.jpg?t=1272089503