Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Anyone seen these new jeans from sugarcane.

img56557561.jpgimg56557560.jpg

Looks like they are trying to somewhat capitalize on MFSC. They seem to be quite a bit cheaper though.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/banana-f/10000423/

elk leather is pretty hype right now too

I've heard the rainbow okis are RHT, but I can't recall entirely. Otherwise, yeah, Okinawa denim is LHT.

Actually, I think most of the Okinawa models are RHT. All the mud dyed, green tea, etc are RHT, as are the rainbows. I think the only ones that are LHT are the standard okinawa model and those natural indigo leepros.

Any time my daughter's rabbit is out hopping around the kitchen, it hangs out by my feet and licks my jeans. I think it's addicted to the sugar cane.

i got in my black canes, they fit and look identical to 501 for over twice the price, but i have something to be smug about because they're selvage (though you can't see it) and uhh, garment dyed whatever that means. I'm happy.

i lold for real. u can also tell ur friends its made in japan, compared to their 501s that are made in mexico :D

Congrats on finding a pair with a tab! I think it looks infinitely better than a pair with arcs and no tab (mine).

Yeah, Cheers

Love these older version, bought two off of a chap on ebay. These are a 32/32, chucked straight in the washer (15 min 'freshen up') then worn damp. I also have another BNWOT in a 34/34 just in case of any muffin-top enlargement. They put Lvc 47's to shame, as many SC wearers already know,

Not planning on putting them in the wash for many months....