Unknown Japanese Brands

ktouran6923

Thanks b_F, nothing overly fancy used for the pocket bags. Just a nice medium weight white cotton.
Although they do appear to be dyed with something, as they have taken on a slight khaki / off-white color over time.
Not sure if that's intentional or residual transfer from the denim itself or the thread dye since those have been dyed separately, I'll snap some photos of them soon.

Workers Japan is probably not an unknown Japanese brand, but I couldn't find a thread for them.

Anyway, they also have a WW2 (inspired) set up of  jeans (Lot 801XH, 14.7oz) with a type 1 lined up for next year as well as a type 2.

http://eworkers.blogspot.com/2023/09/12.html

top2.jpgtop3.jpg

top4.jpgtop5.jpg

https://www.e-workers.net/store/202312/top.html

The front and back rise are comparatively low here, too (like their other models 801 and 802), with 28.2cm (11.1 inches) and 38.6cm (15.2 inches) resp. for the W34.
The length is 79cm (31.1 inches).
Price for the jeans is JPY 24,200 with tax included.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@edwardlj Yes, tax should be excluded for international sales. From what I understand there is a fair amount of paperwork for the vendor to submit to deduct or claim back the tax, so often they just book the sale as domestic and avoid the admin. The other possibility is they’ll book it as international, claim the tax and pocket for themselves. I’d like to think it’s the former. 

52 minutes ago, unders said:

@edwardlj Yes, tax should be excluded for international sales. From what I understand there is a fair amount of paperwork for the vendor to submit to deduct or claim back the tax, so often they just book the sale as domestic and avoid the admin. The other possibility is they’ll book it as international, claim the tax and pocket for themselves. I’d like to think it’s the former. 

got it. thank you. 

I have a god experience, maybe because I buy usually through verified sellers. Such as Hinoya, Rodeo Japan, Pants shop Avenue, Bears ....

Best is Hinoya where they also organize custom fees, so I needn't to solve any administration. Second is Bears. They ship above 15.000,- yen free of charge.... Very nice communication is also with Noaki from Pants shop and Seichiro - Freewheelers....

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Bo.... Never I paid custom fees for goods from Hinoya. They calculate that to the sell price and they pay it. I calculated that and there is difference cca in all fees + 4% (from fees, not from sell price). And I am not disturb with custom office. Just I receive parcel and that's it...... It seems to me as good deal....

But I don't know how was that in past. First time I bought something from them was 2021.... Or different countries ?

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Here’s a weird one for y’all.  Did y’all notice some of the shops were displaying prices in USD instead of yen for a few days and then switched back to yen?  I was going to post this weird phenomenon but I figured some of y’all wouldn’t believe me about it.  Don’t know what prompted shops to do that randomly or if it was a software glitch.