SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

haha nope. just like engineer boots. i bought them and love em. i dont have enough money to have multiple pairs of jeans. i bought 660s thinking that they were a good cut for me, guess i should stay away from pull ons until i get some 700s or something similar

Coleslawyum, hows the quality on the Chippewa engineer boots? they are made in China,no?

any recommendations for a duck/canvas jacket?

so far I am looking at Filson tin cloth field jacket and Carhartt arctic jacket

i will measure my pants when i get home. i dont know the circumference

SLAB have you looked at the pointer brand duck chore coats? i know that a few members on here have them and they looked pretty good at a cheap price.

http://www.pointerbrand.com/DynamicProductCatalog.asp?Category=Jackets&SubCategory=Jackets

thanks! that is indeed cheap and made in the USA!

Coleslawyum, hows the quality on the Chippewa engineer boots? they are made in China,no?

Like B_F says, still made in the USA. Here's a recent factory video.

m5Ksak_av_g

I have 3 pairs of Chippewas, and all of them are very well made.

engineerlove.jpg

engineerlove1.jpg

- 2006 27911

- 1960's Sears (Made by Chippewa)

- 2008 27873

None of the modern boots cost me more than $130, and the 6 inch one was just $80. Of course the vintage one is a little more substantial, and the leather is indeed thicker. Definitely worth the money. My favorite thing about Chippewas is the extra long and pointy instep strap. It's kind of like their signature.

Handwash and line dry. Or machine wash gentle and line dry. Organic soap. Or a boiling soak. You must be mad to dry clean them.

Where can I get this organic soap from in the U.K? I remember seeing something on here about soap specifically for denim although I can't remember much about it

Thanks for all the help and info guys, I really appreciate it

Where can I get this organic soap from in the U.K? I remember seeing something on here about soap specifically for denim although I can't remember much about it

Thanks for all the help and info guys, I really appreciate it

Dr Bronners is the one most often recommended, available in lots of organic or wholefood shops.

Do you guys just rock normal boring underwear from Target or do you pick up some....I don't know...loopwheeled indigo dyed briefs from some unknown shop in Japan? Is there a workwear underwear market?

Wear your jeans commando style of course. How else will you get those full-on genital fades?

I wouldn't buy one personally (picture is from 2nd, btw); I'm fine with non-loop-wheeled cotton.

But they're not that bad, nobody except your bed buddy can see it anyway :P

And if he/she knows about TFH, all the sexier :):):)

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic